HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTAKU!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333:DDDDDDD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Happy birthday, girl!
Did you think we forgot? I made sure to do some recon and even try to get the rest of the girls to come on today, if only to wish you a happy birthday!
I'm so happy that we've met, you are an awesome ray of interwebz sunshine and you've made my day time and time again.
I love how we can pretty much chat about anything and everything, not to mention that you're a top RPer as well.
Hell I love our whole little Hetaawesome family, and its all thanks to you that we've all met :3
I wish you all the best in High school, and i hope you get everything that you wanted for you birthday!
Love ya lots
Snowy

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Happy birthday, Ms. OtakuNeko :3!
Happy 15th, I hope you have the best birthday of birthdays that one can possibly have.(well until you're 21 :3) I also hope that we can all come back to Rp with you just like old times Razz Anywho, have an awesmazing day with amazing cake and presents. Again, Happy Birthday!
Breezy

OtakuNeko :3

OtakuNeko :3
Admin

Omg I didn't think u guys knew it was my birthday! XD and when I came home from school today I was so surprised! Ah u little shits! ;u; I luv u guys and I'm glad we met and hopefully we get back to rping when school doesnt get in the way! I love u guys so much! Thank you! X3

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum