HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 22]

401REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Pangaea: *randomly puts on a lab coat and glasses standing next to a board with a power point presentation* eh hem, expirement one, test subject Latvia, gender female. *the screen switches to a slide with a lot of words* in short, this is called a cuteness spell, which combines sugary goodness with explosives! The explosives are for if she cries or if she get hurt, if one of those things happens, Latvia will explode into a million bits and pieces! But the pros are she wont cry and she'll act adorable!

Rodinia: *rolls his eyes* shes just gonna act like a cutesy flirty little girl.

Romana: im not mad at you... *feels a little mad at herself, why couldnt she be more like Feli?*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

402REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: And why are you feeding her explosives? *Settle's for looking just downright confused* What is the point of it?

Spain: I don't want you to be mad at me, so if I have to apologize then I will *Shrugs* I'm not going to say that it wasn't fun but you didn't hear it from me.

403REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Admin

Pangaea: it's a mixture of sugar, gumdrops, explosives, cake, marshmellows, explosives, gummy bears, ice cream, explosives, rainbows, glitter, and some magic! *turns to Rodinia* is that how the recipe goes?

Rodinia: has one more explosives!

Pangaea: right, right!

Latvia: *still totally out*

Romana: *is confused* what the hell happened to happy Spain? *follows him back*

404REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: What do you mean experiment? And what was in that drink? *Doesn't know whether to be scared, worried or mildly impressed*

(Lol!)
Spain: *He doesn't flinch or anything, he just takes it. He then grabs both her wrists and stares at her* I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken advantage of your state of mind. *He let's her go with a smile and walks back again*

405REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Admin

Pangaea: *places a glass of liquid in front of Latvia* hey I know we dont know each other that well, but can you drink this~?

Latvia: *raises an eyebrow before taking a sip, her eyes widen as she drinks the rest* what is this?!

Pangaea: oh just a little concauction I stirred together~!

Latvia: *her vision blurs* con-... *she starts feeling dizzy as her head hits the table and shes totally knocked out*

Pangaea: *claps her hands together* yay part one of expiremeny one worked!

Romana: *comes up and hesitantly bitch slaps him*
(I was gonna say nut shot, but I couldnt do that to Spain!)

406REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Mah heartttttttt!!!!)

Estonia: *Glances at their hands between them, a soft smile on his face as they walk back into the room. Quietly, he sits back in their original seat, looking the slightest bit awkward, no longer living in the moment*

Spain: Um... *Hangs his head and comes out from behind the tree* Alright, hit me with your best shot then.

407REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Admin

Latvia: *takes his hand smiling* okay. *another flower petal falls to her face and she thinks to herself, 'roses are red, violets are blue, and its perfectly true that im in love with you.'
(SOOOOOOOO CCUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE! X3)

Pangaea: oh shit! *teleports back to the meeting*

Romana: well who the hell else would I take it out on?!

408REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Pulls away after a few moments, the hands on her face brushing stray tears away and he smiles* No more crying, okay? *Removes his hands and offers once for her too take* Shall we go back now?

Spain: Ookayy...*Takes a step back* I know you're mad, but do you really want to take it out on me?

409REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Admin

Latvia: *her eyes widen in shock due to how much she didnt expect that, she slowly relaxes and her face turns pink as she kisses back, a flower petal from her crown falls slowly between them*

Pangaea: *snapping pictures galore like a fangirl on spazim*

Romana: ha ha! *totally fake laugh* how about I just call you bastard!

410REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: I'm fairly new to this, so you're going to have to bear with me. *Smiles at her as she hugs him and takes an emotional step forward by cupping her cheeks and tilting her face upwards. He tries to remember what happened in a movie he saw this one time and shyly and hesitantly kisses her, his face bright red*

Spain: *He's ignoring her* Maybe i should make you call me that all the time, it's quite fitting if you aske me. *Strikes a pose* But, you have such a cute laugh Roma, you should let me hear it more often.

411REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Admin

Latvia: *looks up at him* you dont make me cry, you make me happy. Im just a cry baby sometimes... *hears the last part* y-you do? *blushes* i-i dont know what to say... *gies back to hugging him, almost grateful* thank you.

Pangaea: *thinking KISSKISSKISSKISS!*

Romana: *stops remembering what she said, she blushed* t-that meant n-nothing!

412REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: I'm sorry, I don't mean to confuse you...or make you cry. *Shyly hugs her back, not too sire what he should be doing* You know, until now, I wouldn't even think about saying this but, I guess what I'm saying is that I like you too.

Spain: *He hides behind a tree, making sure to keep her on the other side at all times* Now, you don't want to kill such a...what'd you call me? A sexy Spaniard? *Grins despite himself*

413REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Admin

Latvia: *looks at him kind of understanding what he means, the pain starts to fade away* y-you dont? *drops the book and hugs him crying* Im sorry but y-you confuse me sometimes Estonia! you and I are complete opposites but why is it that I like you so much because of that?! *sniffs* I dont even know what im talking about anymore! Thats how confusing it is! *hugs him tighter* b-but I know that I dont want you to go...

Romana: *chasing after him* THAT DOESNT MEAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!

414REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(It's so SADDDD!!)

Estonia:*He stares at her with a frown and takes a step forward* What are you talking about? I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. Sure someone outted your feelings, I get that. But if you think about it, it's not a big deal, I mean you would have said something eventually, so who cares if it came out early? And what do you mean you're leaving and not coming back? *By now he's a little frustrated, he really doesn't know why he's fighting so hard for her to listen to him* Why would you do that? I may not be as good with romance or whatever as you are but it should be clear that you shouldn't run off when you haven't heard a definate answer. *He sighs and takes a deep breath* I don't want to lose you Latvia.

Spain: *Runs out of the house screaming:* You let me! You let me!!

415REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Admin

(I cringed while reading it lol)
Latvia: *that really hurt for some reason* n-no big deal.... *she gets a realization, does that mean Estonia doesnt like her back? She gets up and starts speaking fast* er yeah you're right shouldnt have said anything it's okay I'll just go and never come back, sorry for being a mess up. I should've known there wouldnt be anything between us, maybe im just really caught up in my stories. *nervously picks up her book, it really hurt saying that all* it was just stupid sorry... *'sorry for falling in love with you. I should've realized that dreams dont come true'*

Pangaea:*gets teary eyed, drama sadness kills her*

Romana: oh no you dont. *runs after him her fists still clentched* I will fucking kill you tomato bastard!

416REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *As he crouches next to her he smiles* Sorry for what? No reason to be sorry. It's not that big of a deal right?
(Omgosh I cringed writing that...you don't say that to a girl lol)

Spain: *Regrets absolutely nothing as he backs down the stairs, keeping his eyes on her* So I'm sure you probably want to threaten Germany or something, so I'm just gonna go, okay?

417REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Admin

Latvia: *looks into the water to see Estonia behind her* E-Estonia. *blushes and looks away feeling really awkward* I'm sorry.. *she looks down at her flower shyly, her book a little ways away*

Pangaea: *in the bushes watching, she loves her some drama*

Rodinia: *boredly looks around the room and sighs* not much of a meeting...

Romana: *clenches her fist looking extremely grim, like roma gonna kick your ass grim*

418REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Haha, it's all good!)

Estonia: *Stands up* Alright, I guess I'll try to find her.
*He looks confused as he walks out of the door looking for Latvia* Where'd she go? *Wanders for like 5 minutes until he finds her and walks up behind her* Hey Latvia?

Spain: R-Roma? Are you alright there. *There is a bit of nervousness in his voice as he takes another step back*

419REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Admin

Pangaea: well according to some romance novels.... yes. *totally fangirling on the inside*

Rodinia: whatever you wanna do bro. *gulps down some whiskey*

Romana: *becomes totally frozen*

Latvia: *sits down on the ground looking into the water, her tears starting to dry away* huh.. *picks some flowers close by and starts knitting them to make a ring, she places it on her head and smiles slightly at her daisy crown reflection. She picks another flower* loves me, loves me not... *continues*

(Eheh sorry I went a little overboard ^^'

420REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: She ran, because she doesnt think I like her? *He trails off looking like he's deep in thought* So, um what should I do? Do I try to find her or what?

Spain: Did you just giggle?*Is in a deep moral dilemma, if he try's to kiss her properly, he'd probably die. But if he ignored he, he'd probably have to deal with a moody Romana* Ah~ I'm sorry. *Takes a moment and pecks her lightly on the lips before backing away*

421REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Admin

Pangaea: well she can be shy at times, but I think its cause she doesnt think you like her back or whateves. Crushes are supposed to be kept secret and once the truth comes out its kind of embarrassing. *realizes it* oh...

Rodinia: *laughs harder* she probably hates ya now!

Latvia: *sits on a bench next to a pond, she still has the book pressed up againt her chest and the reddness on her face hasnt gone away, she sighs still havinv tears in her eyes* im such an idiot...

Romana: *still hasnt snapped out of it* ah bastard your so sweet like that~! *giggles*

422REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Lol it's good! )

Estonia: *He frowns* I don't understand...why would she run away just because of that? *He's blushing like mad but he's trying to see the logical side of things. he looks to the two for clarification*

Spain: L-Lovi...*He pauses in pure shock and pulls to look at her. a soft smile plays on his face and he chuckles* Don't get mad at me alright? *he leans down and kisses her cheek, not wanting to push it*

423REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Admin

Latvia: n-no im not scared of the book Estonia... *blushes a little* I was scared that Rodinia was going to say something...

Pangaea: oh you mean the thing about you having a crush on Estonia? *is also a little naturally spacey~*

Rodinia: *facepalms laughing* good job sis!

Latvia: *more tears come down her face and she blushes deeper, she quickly gets up and runs outside having her book in her arms, this was probably the last time she would show her face to Estonia*
(Sorry I was in the mood for some drama)

Romana: s-shut up you stupid- *it gets to her* sexy Spainard...

424REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(I try my best Very Happy)

Estonia: Scared of what? *He looks over at the discarded book* Of that? *Is thoroughly confused* I mean, I'm not one to know a lot about interactions and such, but that doesn't make much sense.

Spain: So cute~ *He smiles and pats her head as he hugs her back* That curl of yourself is really something huh?

425REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 17 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Admin

Latvia: *blushes slightly adverting her eyes away from him* y-yeah... I just got... scared... *that sounded stupid*

Rodinia: *looks at the two of them thinking, 'kiss!kiss!kiss!'*

Pangaea: *thinks back to her brother, 'I know its the perfect moment!'*

Rodinia/Pangaea: *staring at the two of them waiting for something to happen*

Japan: *reads*
(Wayda be exact Snowy lol XD)

Romana: *hugs him tighter* screw you! *puts her head on his shoulder*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum