HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 22]

226REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:07 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Italy: *takes his hand and nods her head happily* let's go!

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

227REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *The plane lands and he gets up* Let's get this over with...

228REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Admin

Italy: *looks out the window* si I think so.

229REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *Chuckles* Sure, sure. *points* Hey, i think we're here...

230REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:31 am

Admin

Italy: *grins* it's a surprise~! *squeals* im so excited though! *laughs* my lips are sealed~! *pretends to zip her lips*

231REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:24 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

(Lol there are so many things that it could beh=P)
Germany: *looks interested* What is it? *Tosses her a curious glance*

232REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 am

Admin

Lovina: alright 3 o'clock my place~! *giggles*

Latvia: oh... *blushes slightly* im still kind of cute right?

Japan: *eyes are wide in fear he looks scared as hell*

233REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: Yes! Why not!

Estonia: Uh-huh, its all right. Wasn't that bad. You were actually too cute though. *Doesnt look at her as he types away*

Greece: *pulls him closer so that his head is pretty much on his chest, his other arm wrapping around his waist*
that's good.

234REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* yay~! Hey if we're sort of a couple now does that mean we can take siestas together~?

Latvia: *blushes* uh... *sees the clothes on and around her* uh... *sees the cookies* uh... *sees the puppy* uh... *looks toward Pangaea* did you get me like totally drunk or something?

Pangaea: *laughs and starts explaining*

Latvia: *her eye twitches* r-really...? *sits next to Estonia putting her head down on the table looking confused with a mixture of embarrassment* I dont even remember half of that stuff...

Japan: *shivers* I guess...

235REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: *Sticks his tongue out* Gross.

Spain: *Grins* Yes of course! *Kisses her cheek*

Estonia: *Is cheesed, but takes a deep breath* it's okay, don't worry about it, you're fine. *Smiles and kisses her nose as he gets up, wandering back to his laptop*

Greece: *Slings an arm over his shoulder casually* and now?

236REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Admin

Romana: of course! That's why I kissed you silly! *pouts* but I deserve a real kiss next time! Not one that makes you scared and makes me cough smoke!

Latvia: uh I was going to ask you that... *looks around confused* did something happen...?

Rodinia: *pauses his laugh* countries cant die! They can fall, but not die technically! Plus Latvia isnt due to fall for like millions of years!

Latvia: *looks frightened* why would I be dead?! *doesnt remember anything, but real Latvia is obviously back*

Japan: *twitches* I guess that's okay...

237REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: Shut up you two. I' can find an awesome girl who doesn't care if I'm a good flirt or something. *Crosses his arms*

Spain: Awh, you're with me Roma! *Hugs*

Estonia: *Almost throws her away from him, thinking she's a ghost or something* Wait, what? Latvia what's going on...?

Greece: alright, *Shifts closer so that there arms are touching* Hows this?

238REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* if I wasnt with Spain I wouldnt want to date you either.

Rodinia: *cant hold it any longer bursts out laughing*

Latvia: *twitches as a tear drop falls on her face* uh? *slowly opens her violet eye looking a little tired* is it raining?

Pangaea: *lifts her head* omg I totally forgot! *laughs along with her bro*

Russia: *still confused raises an eyebrow* huh?

Japan: maybe it's because a long time ago I used to be in isolation... I guess I havent gotten used to people yet.

239REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(*Sniffs*)

Prussia: I don't need you to teach me. *Pouts*

Spain: I'm sure you dont. But a word of advice, don't talk about you supposed five meters when you're trying to flirt. no ones gonna want to date you then. *Laughs*

Estonia: *Stares blankly at the ground, his free hand rubbing at his eyes* Whatever man.

Greece: *Smiles* that's good. *Looks up* so what is it about people getting close to you bothers you?

240REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin

(I gives u feels, I sorry T.T)
Romana: si~! *smiles cheerfully*

Pangaea: *puts her head down in shame, looks like she screwed up again*

Rodinia: *tries to hold back a laugh pretending to mourn, he knows what's gonna happen next* sorry for your loss dude.

Russia: *is confused* huh?

Latvia: *deadish*
(I jus wanna let in sink in~! I sorry! DX)

Japan: oh well Im glad you think the same of me Greece-san

241REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(All my feels man)

Prussia: *laughs* No one would ever dare to slap such an awesome face!

Spain: It's okay Gil, we'll teach you, right Roma?

Estonia: L-Latvia..? *Tears start to form* Do you see what happens when you screw around with lives...some 'mother' you are. *Cradles her to his chest, the first few tears starting to fall*

Greece: *Turns to face him properly* You are too you know... *Smiles*

242REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Admin

Romana: *laughs* you just suck at flirting, but you're really good at getting slapped huh?

Pangaea: *panicking* idk! I didnt think shed actually explode or die on us!

Latvia: so tired.... *a tear drops before she closes her eyes and is totally.... motionless*

(Drama~!)

Rodinia: hey guys... I think she's gone...

Japan: well your the only one out of my friends that's easiest to communicate with.

243REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: Oh please, don't confuse me with the idiot you're sitting on.

Spain: *Just laughs* don't deny it too much Gil.

Estonia: *Looks at Pangaea panicked* What am I supposed to do here? *He's really frustrated right now and might just cry*

Greece: *smiles* it's nice that you trust me so much Japan.

244REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* are you sure that's not 5 centi meters sir?

Latvia: *smiles tiredly* that's so sweet of you... but I can't breath...

Pangaea: fuck that's stage two! *keeps ruffling through pages*

Rodinia: *watching this like it's a soap opera*

Russia: *^J^*

Japan: well... *thinks* I guess you... *blushed just a tiny bit*

245REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: *looks at her with a smirk* Hey you, wanna see my five meters?

Spain: *Unsuccessfuly tries to contain his laughter*

Estonia: *Gently pulls her into a hug* You don't need a dress to look pretty, you're already beautiful. *Picks up the dress* plus, we can get it fixed.

Greece: well maybe someone you're comfortable with..

246REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* if you're so good at flirting then try me! *smiles kindly*

Pangaea: don't cry Latvia. *looks serious* happy thoughts come on!

Latvia: *coughs again* it was so pretty... I wanted to wear it... s-so I could look pretty too... *collapses to the ground shivering eyes trembling ready to realease tears*

Lemmy: *runs up to them whimpering too*

Pangaea: nononono! *grabs a book and starts reading though it quickly* come on! Come on! I need to reverse this shit!

Japan: hai I could try that... but with who?

247REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: *Snorts* You don't need to tell me twice, I'm awesome at flirting.

Spain: Well maybe we'll find you someone to try it out on. *Grins*

Prussia: I don't need help from you jerk.....

Estonia: *Looks up slightly* Latvia...? *Notices the smoke and walks over to her* w-what happened? *runs his hand down her back as he touches the fabric of the dress*

Greece: maybe it doesn't have to be sports. You could try to be more affectionate?

248REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Admin

Romana: I bet you could get someone if youd flirt with them~! Chicks dig it! I know that from a male and female side! *laughs*

Rodinia: *looks over at Estonia cuz Latvia's busy* she's taking you out on a date.

Pangaea: *gets the box* what's Lat hiding~?

Latvia: NO! *the box falls to the ground*

Russia: *picks up the box* what is in this box? *shakes it trying to hear what's inside*

Latvia: *gets on her hands and knees begging* mister Russia im begging you please give it back.

Russia: wow, so desperate just for box... let me see what's inside first... *looks inside* oh it is just useless dress. *throws it on tge ground carelessly*

Latvia: *watches it fall to the ground just staring at her now tattered dress*

Pangaea: *looks at her curiously slightly worried* Latvia... are you okay?

Latvia: *coughs up smoke*

Pangaea: *her eyes widen in fear* oh shit!

Japan: *nods slightly* America suggested I play sports... but I dont think my back could take all that running.

249REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: *Glares* I am not, I fan cuddle with whoever I want whenever I want! *pauses* if I wanted to of course.

Spain: *laughs* Don't let her get you down Gil!

Estonia: *Doesn't look up* Reservations for what? *Typing like a mad man

Greece: *nods* Well it would help if you were more exposed to physical contact....

250REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 10 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* you're just jelly because you dont have anyone to snuggle with like I do~! *sticks her toungue out at him teasingly*

Rodinia: so what'd you do with the rest of your cash?

Latvia: *grins* reservations~! *winks taking a cookie out of her basket for Lemmy*

Pangaea: *pulls out a white box* what's this~? *attempts to open it*

Latvia: *jumps for the box* Don't! *takes the box blushing deeply, she hold it up to chest hiding her face* i-it's really special... I don't want y-you to get it dirty...

Pangaea: *looks surprised then grins curiously* what's in the box Lat~?! *makes a grab*

Latvia: *still blushing pulls it away* N-no!

Japan: I know but if I dont ill keep freaking out when Ita-chan hugs me. Plus I should get more used to affections shown by people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum