HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 22]

426REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *He looks at her worried and gently pulls her up back onto a chair, letting herbleam against him. He pats her head softly, feeling for bumps or blood and sighs, looking up at her tear-stained face* You alright?

Greece: *Naps*

Spain: *Softly wraps his arms around her and smiles* Aw, Roma! That's so nice of you~!

427REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Latvia: n-no I just- *bam! She hits her head hard on the table accidentally, she dizzly falls completly to the floor* ow...

Rodinia: *cant help but laugh* you okay there?

Japan: *glances at him one more time but then goes to teading again*

Italy: *glomps Germany*

Romana: *doesnt hesitate to hug Spain* I hate you so much!

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

428REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: What? Why are you crying? Is it because of the book? *Scooches closer to her* Are you alright? I mean, do you want to go outside for some air or something?

Greece: Aright... *Snuggles into his makeshift pillow*

Spain: Oh, I'm sorry! *Is no gentler but soon the two are free*

429REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Admin

Latvia: *stops for a second befire reaching out and taking it, facing away from Estonia* u-uh yeah... *gets a little teary* i-im just gonna s-stat down here for awhile.... *burst into tears*

Rodinia: *looks under the table* its okay we all have those days... nice underwear by the way~!

Latvia: *pulls at her skirt* you're not helping! *continues to cry*

Japan: *nods and goes back to reading* enjoy your nap Greece-san.

Romana: *screams chigi* DONT PULL SO HARD B-BASTARD!

Italy: *wails hugging her chest*

430REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *He watches the whole thing with wide eyes and looks down to where Latvia had darted down to, noticing her book* One of your Romance Books? *Stating the obvious!*

Greece: Well, then…wake me up if it does okay? *He nods with a closed eye smile*

Spain: Ah, don’t fight you two! *Goes to help as well, but he kinda gets in the way, not being gentle in the slightest*

431REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Admin

Latvia: *still blushing* N-NO!

Rodinia: liar! Liar! Pants on fire hangin from a telephone wire!

Latvia: *whines slightly toward Rodinia* shut up! I-its none of your buisness! *her book goes under the table* ah! *goes under*

Japan: werr.... *looks around the room* not rearry... but maybe something interesting wirr happen you never know...

Romana: *blushing hard her eyes shut tight* fuck you Feli!

Italy: *looks the same only she has a little bit of tears* youre the one that stranggled me!

Romana/Italy: *let out tiny squeels as Germany tries to untanggle them*

432REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *Sighs* Well, I guess so. *Attempts to try and untangle them, while ignoring his apprehension*

Denmark: *Pouts* Thanks Norge!

(Yay!!)

433REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: Huh? *He doesn’t get it…* Oh, you like someone Latvia?

Greece: Probably. You don’t think it’s going to be interesting or incredibly important do you?

Spain: *After being left alone for quite a while. He goes after them* Oh, look at that! *Sounds really happy and looks at Germany* Do we help them out~?

Norway: *He’s silent but comes back and shoves the cup at Denmark before offering one to Finland* Idiot…

434REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Admin

Latvia: p-passionate? *blushes slightly* well I love reading romance novels and poetry sometimes... *looks away nervously* something to do when I have free time...

Rodinia: poetry? *gets an idea* roses are red, violets are blue, its true that Latvia has a thing for a certain someone too~!

Latvia: *blushes deeper* s-shut up!

Japan: *looks over at him not saying anything for a second* so are you going to sreep through the meeting?

Romana: *screaming* CHIGI!

Italy: *screams* WAH!

Romana/Italy: *their curls are stuck together again*

(Hai Breezy! *glomps* X3)

435REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

(Hallo!)

Germany: *glances at Spain* That’s for sure. *Sighs and goes after them so that they don’t destroy his house* Hey you two! Stop running around my house!

Denmark: Aw…Please? *Pouts*

436REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(all the freaking LOL)

Estonia: *Laughs and blushes awkwardly* You're awfully passionate about this Latvia.

Greece: Awe, Thanks Japan. *Smiled languidly*

437REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Admin

Rodinia: yep, peeps got imagination~! *laughs*

Latvia: yes but only certain people can do it right. *tisks* its stupid to say that vampires sparkle in the sun. *yeah cuz her fav sparkle is Eduard Von Bock sparkle~!* its funny how the main vampire has the same name as you Estonia. *chuckles* but hes not as cool.

Japan: im grad you think of me that way Greece-san. *smiles* I promise to find you a neko manga.

438REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *He tips his head slightly, having no clue what they're talking about. Cause seriously, what does Estonia red other than a manual?* Vampires? People actually write books about those?

Greece: *He smiles lightly and lays his head on his arms* Good...you're so nice, you know that?

(KAyyyy~~)

439REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Admin

Rodinia: oh nah, just lookin up some interesting facts~! Did ya know theres book called Twilight that sold a ton and then got turned into a movie and made a ton?

Latvia:*sighs* Twilight sucked, the characters could've been described a lot better and it was obvious that the girl would be turned into a vampire in the end. It was just really boring to me.

Rodinia: yeah I dont why I read it either, I guess I was drunk or sonethin. *laughs but then turns to her raising an eyebrow* wait, you read it?

Latvia: *shyly shakes her head* I couldnt find anything to read that day....

(Sorry I forgot Jappy! ^^')
Japan: *smiles slightly* if thats what you wish Greece-san.

(Ima wait for Breezy on the whole Roma and Ita thing)

440REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: I think everyone does. *He smiles at her* But we can all hope that he decides to stay home today. *he quirks an eyebrow at Rodinia* Is something the matter.

Spain: *stares after them with a sigh, but makes no move to follow* Those two are certainly a handfull..

441REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 am

Admin

Rodinia: *goes searching on his phone for things* huh thats interesting....

Latvia: *shakes head and smiles slightly* yeah. You know without Russia here right now I feel a lot more comfortable. *cringes slightly* now I just hope he doesnt show up...

Romana: *stares toward her sister* what did you have to say Feli~?! *shes filled with fury*

Italy:*closes her eyes tightly and screams it out* imstartingtolikepizzamorethanpasta!

Romana: *thought she said she was pregnant because she spoke too fast and thats what she was expecting to hear* YOURE DEAD FELI! *starts going in to attack*

Italy: *screams and runs back upstairs*

Romana: *follows angrily running too* GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!

442REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: Right... *He shifts uncomfortably and his attention is once again on Latvia* Oh, if you're sure then.

Greece: *Perks up slightly* Then...you'll read it to me?

Spain: Now Roma, just calm down and listen to what your sister has to say.

443REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Admin

Rodinia: yep! *laughs* my life motto is, if you ain't gotta drink, you ain't gotta life!

Pangaea: *laughs* well said! Well said!

Latvia:*jumps thinking it was Russia* oh y-yes im fine! *laughs nervously* I was totally daydreaming, sorry. *the romance novel is in her lap*

Japan: *shakes his head* hai I rove manga. But I respect your opinion Greece-san. *closes the manga* who knows maybe there's a manga out there that you may or may not enjoy. *smiles slightly* I wirr try to find a manga for you about cats or something.

Italy:*shakes her cheerfully*

Romana: *rolls her eyes* anything else you wanna say?

Italy: *frowns looking down at the ground* uh I have a confession to make...

Romana: *eyes widen with a mix of anger and fear* what....

444REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: So you're the kind that drinks before noon huh? *He sighs, reminded slightly of Russia and he looks over at Latvia and taps her shoulder* You okay there?

Greece: So you're a fan of this...kind of cheesiness?

Spain: *Smiles* I'm glad someone agrees with me~ Thanks Felo~!

445REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Admin

Rodinia: Yep it works! *Pulls out a flask, it's obviously alchol. He takes a long gulp before setting it down on the table*

Pangaea: *Rolls her eyes* A little early to be drinkin eh?

Rodinia: *Shakes his head* Never too early~!

Latvia: *Secretly reading a romance novel hiding her hands under the table, she looks like she's looking down at her feet*

Japan: *Shrugs* I rike it because the story is interesting.

Romana: *To Spain* Yes

Italy: *To Spain* No I'm excited too~!

446REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *He shrugs* Whatever works for you, I guess.

Greece: Hmm, but don't you think it can be a little cheesy? *He leans forward on his forearms and tips his head to look at Japan*

Spain: *Mentally, he weeps for the lost of contact before he shakes his off and trots happily after them onto the plane* I can't help but feel excited about this, is it weird?

447REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Admin

Rodinia: *sighs happily* ah yeah I guess we're cool as sibilings.

Pangaea: yeah somethin like that, we just get pissed at each other sometimes ya know~?

Latvia: uh sure...? *smiles slightly not knowing what to say next so she just shyly looks down thinking about what else comes with being a girl*

Japan:*shakes his head* hai manga is rearry enjoyable.

Romana: finally! *starts walking to the door pulling Spain's hand off her* lets go bastards!

Italy: *still kind of teary eyed* you're mean Roma!

448REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Now, have some condoms :3)

Estonia: Riiigghhhttt, whatever you say. *He shakes his head and sighs*

Greece: *He listens quietly, chuckling softly at Japan’s sound effects* Your books are kind of interesting…

Spain: Don’t Worry Feli, she’s just being sour.*Laughs awkwardly and pulls Romana by the shoulder towards the plane* Let’s go everyone, don’t want to keep everyone waiting~!

Norway: No! *Is still in the kitchen*

449REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am

Admin

Romana: *scowls at Germany* it would've been if I didnt have to come here... *her scowl turns to Feli*

Italy:*frowns* oh come on Roma~ I always sleep over at Germany's house!

Romana: but you werent a chick then! *comes closer to her* you will get pregnant, and you will DIE! *line from a certain movie*

Italy: *looks really sad* D-die...? *gets teary eyed thinking about it* t-thats sad though!

450REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 18 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: Oh, That's good. *Turns her by her shoulders and leads her back down* Let's not keep them waiting. *Smiles softly at her as he opens the door, glancing at the rest of them* Uh, good morning all of you...

Denmark: It is! *Sticks out his tongue childishly and goes up to get dressed. He comes back when he's clothed and wanders over to the couch again* I want some coffee too Norge!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum