HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

276Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: It's nice Felicia. *Blushes* But maybe one that's not so long?

Arthur: Ah, nothing. Just enjoying the weather.

277Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Felicia: *smiles and sighs in relief* that's good! *looks around at a few red dresses* hey Luddy what do you think of this one? *holds it up to her body*

Ivan: okay if he's sorry. *the scarf slowly loostens it's grip* so what are you guys doing?

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

278Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Mathias: Whatever, have fun you two. *Walks back into the library, time for another nap*

Ludwig: *Pushes Gilbert's hands off and looks as she pulls down her shirt* Hn, d-don't worry about it, it's not that important. *Looks away*

Maddie: D-don't worry Feli, at least you're bigger than a lot of other girls. *Smiles shyly, looking at her own bust* hmm..

Arthur: Jeez Alfred. *Wnces and glances at Ivan* He's sorry, could you leave him alone?

279Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Admin

Lovina: si let Antonio pick the best chick. *goes out the door back toward Tonio*

Ivan: huh? But I'm not holding you...?

280Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: *Scoffs* then he only has big brother feelings for you dontcha think? *winks at herself in te mirror before she goes towards the door* But whatever, let the best girl win.

Alfred: *Tries to pry the scarf off of him* Leggooo of mee!!

281Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Admin

Lovina: he raised me. *puts on some mascara* he called me cute all the time. *finishes and bats her eyelashes cutely* still does.

Ivan: *chuckles, if anything he'll haunt him*

282Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: *Finishes applying lip gloss* Sure you've got that, I'll give it to you. But, I've known him since we were little. *screws the gloss closed and smiles* do you really have much over years of friendship?

Alfred: *Not listening* I'll come back as a ghost and haunt you, I swear it!

283Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Admin

Lovina: and what if he picks me? *smirks while grabbing her wallet* im his little tomato~

Ivan: *looks confused* get away with what? *the scarf doesnt loosen its grip*

284Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: Big words for such a wimpy girl, don't get your hopes up too high! Or you'll find yourself worse off than you started. *Giggles and runs into their room, Grabbing her purse and fixing herself up a little*

Alfred: No! This is murder! Don't think you can get away with this!

285Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Admin

Lovina:*smirks* no way. If I want something, I get it alright? So I suggest you back off before your little girly heart gets broken to little bits.

Ivan: ahhh let me think.... no. *the scarf starts wrapping around Alfred's stomach*

286Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: *Rolls her eyes* Oh please, I see te way you look at him, how you blush when he so much as says something to you. No need to lie to yourself. It would just be less painful for you if you backed off now.

Alfred: well yea, but it was an accident, doesnt that mean something?

287Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Admin

Lovina: *Tsun* it's not like I like that bastard, it's just he deserves better than you. *dere*

Ivan: *still smiling* hm? But you were the one holding the grape juice. *scarf tightens*

288Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: *Once he cant see them anymore she sighs, her smile dropping* so, what will it take for you to back off?

Alfred: No! *Clings to Arthur's torso* It's not my fault, blame the grape juice! don't kill me!

289Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Admin

Lovina: *groans and walks after her* yeah yeah...

Ivan: *still smiling* he spilt grape juice on my nice scarf. *the scaf wraps around Alfred's waist*

290Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Um well, there's a lot on my mind! *Tugs on his arm* Let's go, we have a lot to talk about! *Big smile*
(I'll bring him back soon breezy don't worry!)

Bella:*Smiles* well why don't we all go, we'll model for you! *Twirls* we've gotta go grab money, so we'll meet you at the main doors okay? *Starts to walk off* C'mon Lovi!

(Lol it's okay!!)
Alfred: I'm sorry! You scared me! It was just grape juice! *climbs over the table and hides behind Arthur*

Yao: Just what did you manage to do Alfred? *Looks between Ivan and Alfred curiously*

291Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Admin

Lovina: *sighs* yeah if you went youd probably make me wear something that's to tight.

Taska: *frowns* you really dont have to do this Eduard... but... thanks...

Felicia: *puts her shirt down looking sad* only a sizr B.... thats ridiculous. And it's no fair Lovi's a C! *pouts*

292Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Well she'd be way more useful than I will, I don't know the first thing about dresses.

Eduard: It's doesn't look okay... *Takes her by the elbow and leads her out of the room* We'll be back Toris!

Gilbert: *Covers Ludwig's eyes* Whoa, you're too young to see this! They're very nice, but you might want to put them away Feli, the whole store's staring, Kesese!

293Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Admin

Lovina: *on the inside like fuck no!* maybe if thats what Bel wants to do...

Taska: huh? *sees some blood* oh uh n-no really it's okay i-i can go by myself. *blushes and tries to get up sort of stumbling because she feels a bit dizzy, blood is really not her thing.*

Felicia: I dont have all that great of a body... *pulls her shirt up to Ludwig and Gil* I mean look at this! It's only a size B! *yeah she's showing off her Hello Kitty bra*

Kiku: well.... *looks down* I dont know quite yet...

294Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *Thinks* Well why don’t you two go shopping or something, I’m sure you’d be able to help each other out!

Eduard: Oh, you’re bleeding…*Looks around for something to help her* Should I take you to the infirmary?

Gilbert: What?! Everyone wants to see it. *Chuckles*

Heracles: *Nods* So what do you have in mind. How are you going to get them together?

295Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Admin

Lovina: *gets a little worries by that comment, she sighs* if im going, what am I going to wear...?

Taska: *gets out and looks up at him thankfully her forehead bleeding*

Felicia: *giggles* Gil you perv!

Kiku: well isnt it obvious? They like each other a lot. Ive noticed the way Ludwig-san smiles when Felicia-chan is happy and when Felicia-chan always cares for Ludwig-san. Ive been friends with them for long time, and I just know that they like each other. *looks determined* so thats why im going to get Ludwig-san to ask Felicia-chan to the ball.

296Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: You certainly have a lot of expressions… *Blatantly ignoring Mathias as an itty bitty smile quirks at his lips*

Antonio: *Blissfully unaware of their glaring* Don’t worry Bel! You’re sweet and pretty, anyone would love to go with you. *He smiles hugely at her and moves back, his hand falling back to his side*

Eduard: *Gets up quickly and runs over to you* Ouch, that looks painful. *Pushes the bookshelf up off of her with much effort* Are you alright?

Gilbert: Short and sexy! *Says it without thinking*

Heracles: Huh, why?

297Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Admin

Taska: okay...? *goes back to the closet when suddenly* KYAAA! *the bookshelf fell onto her*

Lovina: *swearing under her breath, she will fuck that bitch up if she gets near her Spainard*

Ivan: *going over to Alfred with a smile on his face and his scarf is ready to attack* you shouldnt have done that comrade...

(Shee ya! And sorry I did that Cinna, idk y but it felt right to do that with Ivan ^^")

298Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: oh nothing! Nothing at all. *Smiles, going back to work*

Bella: *Giggles softly, looking really amused over all. She pokes the tip of her tongue out, pretty much dismissing her*

(Gotta go bro!)

299Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Admin

Taska: *pokes her head out her bells jingles again& did you say something Toris?

Lovina: *gives her a glare that says 'oh I could do way more than that if you want me to.'*

300Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: *Bites back a laugh as he catches bits and pieces of their song* those two. *Mumbles, a smile pulling at his lips*

Bella: *Tries not to snort unattractively and rolls her eyes before the land on her, seeming to say 'Is that the best you can do?*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum