HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

301Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Taska: *singing very quietly while looking* I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is you, yeah. *smiles softly to herself*
(Grazie copy and paste! XD)

Lovina: *angrily flips her off and mouths faffanculo! All while Tonio's not looking*
(Faffanculo = fuck you ^^)

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

302Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: Nah! Dont worry about it. *Flips through the pages, humming under his breath*

Bella: *Her smile widens and she winks at Lovina, feeling ballsy*

Alfred: *Runs through the courtyard and throws himself at the table that Yao and Arthur are at* Artieeee! Help meeee! *Flails*

Yao: *Moves back a bit at the distressed American*

303Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Admin

Taska: *tries to argue because it doesnt seem fair, but ends it witg a sigh* if that's what you really want to do Toris... ill get more books... *goes into a closet filled with more books*

Lovina: *gives her an evil look while Antonio's not looking*

304Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *links arms with him* What's the matter Matt? *Innocent gaze* sorry, I'm taken. *Mischeovious grin*

Toris: *Shrugs* Well, alright. *Takes the book* why dont I compile some songs for you?

Bella: *Her eyes widen as he pokes her* Huh? *Smiles softly*mmhm, it's nothing just thinking more about this ball. There's not a lot of time to get ready, find a date and all that...you know?

305Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Admin

Kiku: *smiles slightly* I want to get Ludwig-san and Felicia-chan together.

Felicia: *looks around looking in awe at alk dresses* wgat color should I get? Short or long? Sexy or cute?

306Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: Hmm, what are you planning to do?

Gilbert: *Claps* Alright you two, get to picking something out!

307Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Admin

Kiku: I guess thats true... but I want to go so I can see if something I planned worked.

Felicia: *looks in amazement all around the store* WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

308Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: it's hot too, won't that make you tired?

Gilbert: *Looks around at everything hanging around in the store* That's a lot of clothes.

309Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Admin

Kiku: well... *thinks* hai, I guess you are right....

Felicia: okay okay! *laughs leading all of them to the Christmad boutique across the street while Kiku stays behind with Hercules*

310Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: *Nods* I don't like suits. This seems like a lot of effort...

Gilbert: Okay! Enough slaking, let's go! *Nudges her forward*

311Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Admin

Kiku: *shrugs* I dont know if it's a choice or not, but if you dont want to...

Felicia: *hugs back* yay!

312Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: Ohh... do I have to wear a suit?

Gilbert: it's okay! *hugs*

313Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Admin

Kiku: well there's going to be things like dancing and what not. Felicia-chan says it will be exciting.

Felicia: *laughs* sowy~!

314Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: I need to go to a ball to do that? I thought I could do that at any time.

Gilbert: I forgive you. But it would kill you to tell me instead of nudge me...

315Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Admin

Kiku: so you're taking a nap during the ball? But dont you want to have fun with the others?

Felicia: *smiles* well that was also for getting flour all over me~! *giggles* im sorry I nudged you harder than I thought I would.

316Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Heracles: *Stares at him for a little* ...take a nap?

Gilbert: Ow Feli! What was that for? I wasn't even being that mean! *Clutches his side dramatically*

Lukas:*He narrows his eyes* What do you mean by that?

317Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Admin

Kiku: *goes over to Hercules, notepad ready* well theres a Christmas ball going on so were going to the Christmas boutique. Do you have any plans for the ball?

Felicia: *nudges him in the stomach harder than she thought she would* hey be nice Gil! You're pissing Maddie off!

Lovina: *on the inside growling because 1, he proved her wrong, and 2, that bitch took his attention!*

318Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

(Bye!!)

Maddie: It’s Maddie, and no I-I’m perfectly fine! *Blushes in annoyance*
(lol it’s alright!)

Mathias: *Glares at him for a second* I'll be honest, didn't think you had it in you.

319Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: Are you slow or something? I’m asking why you look bored Margaret. *Stares pointedly at her*
(Omg, sorry to be so mean >< but I’s necessary)

Lukas: Right, whatever you say. *He rolls his eyes, finally freeing himself from Michelle*

(And after loafing around for a while, i must bid you farewell! so long Breezzy see ya later!)

320Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Maddie: E-excuse me? *Looks up so fast, her glasses slip down her nose and she pushes them up*

Mathias: I-I’m not! I was just saying that if I decided to go, then what if I wanted to go with her. *Shrugs*

321Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Looks over his shoulder to see her shuffling slowly behind them* Hey, blonde chick! *He forgot her name* Why do you look so bored? You shouldn’t be, not when you’re in my awesome presence!

Lukas: I thought you weren’t going? *Smirks slightly*

322Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

(So mean!)

Mathias: Whatever you two, do what you want. *He knows what she’s doing and he doesn’t like it but he’s not going to openly say anything, but will play along instead* But Chelles, what if I wanted to go with you?

Ludwig: *sighs* Alright, alright, let’s get this over with. *Let’s Felicia drag him around*

Maddie: *Trails behind them, faintly wanting to go back to her bed. She toys with the ends of her hair*

323Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Lol, poor Den, she's just rubbing it in Smile)

Antonio: That's what I thought! *Laughs, and looks over noticing something odd. He takes a few steps towards Bella and pokes her forehead* Something the matter Bel? You're never this quiet.

Gilbert:That's convenient. *Almost trips over Heracles* Jeez...

Heracles: *Tips his head back to look at them* Oh...Hello, what are you all doing?

Eduard: Yeah, Why would you need to leave? We've barely started.

Lukas: *Freezes up slightly, before he remembers that he's proving a point and awkwardly pats her back* Th-thanks?

324Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Admin

(Sey ur so kawaii! X3 oh yeah Cinna feel free to use America when times right!)
Felicia: *laughs* there's a Christmas boutique just down the street! *points with the hand on Gilbert's side* let's go!

Lovina: *glares at him evilly* ... bastard... *gives up sighing*

Taska: *turns to Toris blushing slightly* oh uh that's only if you want us to Toris! I-I mean you shouldnt be left out of the picture!

Kiku: *goes outside and sees Hercules* oh konichiwa Hercu-san *waves*

325Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 13 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: You will?? *Gasps loudly* Aw Lukas, youre such a sweetie. *Hugs him tighter and grins at Mathias*

Toris: *Chuckles deeply to himself* Seems like you two have this down pact. Shall I leave you two to it? *Winks at Taska*

Bella: *Pouts and she nibbles on her chocolate, devising a plan to get Lovina out of the picture. Her eyebrows furrow as she pouts somemore, staring thoughtfully at her shoes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum