HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE!  Empty Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE! Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm

OtakuNeko :3

OtakuNeko :3
Admin

Well this is one of my fav pairings! Idk y it's just really f'in stupid and makes you laugh real hard XD Hetalia character x intiment object pairings are really dumb sometimes, but this one is just hilarious! ^^

(Just put some random stuff why you like this pairing I guess lol)

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

2Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE!  Empty Re: Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE! Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

I love this pairing BECAUSE!! the fridge is the only thing that can caputure Ice's heart. With it's sleek handles and cold temperatures...oh JEBUS! *Faints*

3Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE!  Empty Re: Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE! Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

*Fans Snowy* Lol, I love this pairing, because it's so freaking random....Just like spain x Axe....But at the same time, it's so amusing, and the fanfic's/fanart just make my life!

4Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE!  Empty Re: Pairings week: ICELAND X FRIDGE! Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

RIGHT?
But then again, it's always a while before I can look at my fridge without laughing like a total idiot -.-...Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum