HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

351Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 am

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Lovina: *sighs* I could open up this once I guess... but next year im totally out.

Taska: *comes back in with a shy smile and slight pink to her face* s-sorry... *messes with her pigtail dreamily* so what do we want to do?

Felicia: hey you started it! *laughs*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

352Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Because some people are graduating! *Laughs* you should give them a chance!

Eduard: *Is confused* Was it something I said?

Gilbert: You'd dare to do that to the awesome me? *Gasps dramatically*

353Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 am

Admin

Lovina: pha! Well that is moron. *rolls her eyes* I dont need someone to go with, havent gone out with anyone in the past, so why now?

Taska: *blushes deeper* uh excuse me for a second... *goes out of the room for a second to squeal*

Felicia: *cant help but laugh* Gil you bastard! Ill throw pasta sauce at you next time!

354Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Don't strike yourself out so soon, im sure someone has their eyes on you! *Laughs*

Eduard: *He looks puzzled* Yeah, of course...?

Gilbert: Embrace it Feli! *Throws his arms around her, covering her shirt with the flour and laughs*

355Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Admin

Lovina: *looks away blushing slightly* ha I dont think anyone would want to go with me. *snickers* whatever it's their loss.

Taska: *blushes* y-you think im a-adorable?

Felicia: *whines* I just washed this~!

356Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Nah? She's enough for me.*Smiles happily* What about you, have your eyes on anyone? *He forces himself to sound calm.

Eduard:*He shruggs* probably because you're so small and adorable.

Gilbert: Yeah, I probably will. *Laughs, flour faking from his hair and onto the two of them*

357Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Admin

Lovina: so you're going to ask someone to go with you? *has a slight bit of hope but then looses it, she rolls* probably could have the whole school if you wanted to..

Ivan: oh well then dont let me bother you. *takes his hand off walking to tge door* but if you ever change your mind~! *walks out*

Taska: *rubs her head her eyes tearful* why does he always do that...?

Felicia: im sure you'll find a girl your type Gil! *smiles*

358Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Of course! *He winks at her* I just have to find the perfect way to ask this girl to it. *He doesnt want to say too much in front Bella, because he knows from many years of experience how she gets sometimes*

Eduard: Y-yes, sorry it seems that way but we are...doing something...something important to be exact. *Looks at Taska helplessly*

Gilbert: Pssh, I don't need help from you, Feli. I can find someone all by myself~! *Has a determined look in his eyes* Yeah! Just gotta find a girl that is awesome enough to go with. *Is now excited about the Ball*

359Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Admin

Lovina: *oh that bitch! Then she got an idea, she rolls her eyes and groans* so you guys going to that, "ball" thing?

Ivan: huh that's weird, *places his hand on Taska's head* it didnt look like you were doing much, that's why I decided to ask you about the Soviet Union club again~!

Taska: *suffering under Ivan's hand, he's been doing this to her since freshman year* wah...

Felicia: *gasps* why the heck would anyone not want to go?! It's going to be super fun! I can hook you up with someone if you want me to Gil!

360Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Splutters* Why would I be sad if this idiot doesnt go? You're acting like I want to go with him. *He blushes lightly* And I don't! I don't want to go with you either. *He tries to pry her arms off him to no avail.

Spain: Ah, don't talk like that Bel! Of course I'll help you! *He grins happily at her* What are friends for, right? Everyone should master such a beautiful language, si?

361Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Oh! This, this! *Takes the flyer out again and shoves it into his face* You wanna go, don’t you? Maybe I’ll go with you! *Throws her arms around Lukas and sticks her tongue out at Mathias*

Toris: *Doesn’t look at Ivan, but sits tense* Yes, Ivan we’re trying to get something done here.

Bella: Uh actually, I was looking for you! *Glances down in embarrassment* Uh you see, I sort of failed my Spanish mid-term… and I was wondering if you could maybe help me brush up my skills?...Just until the next test. *Peeks up at him. Thing is, it was the absolute truth, and she had planned to ask him days ago* It’s okay if you’re busy, I understand.

362Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *laughs* Well it can't be that bad!

Eduard: *Cowers slightly* I-Ivan, we're trying to...trying to P-practice, if you don't mind.

Gilbert: *Grimaces* The hell you'd want to go to that for?

363Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Admin

Lovina: *sits down still against the vending macgine* being as bored as fuck.

Taska: *gets an idea* actually now that I think about it... wouldnt it make sense to do C-Christmas carols?

Ivan: da! But you guys should join Soviet Union club instead! *seriously popped out of nowhere*

Taska: *scared shitless* w-when did you get here?!

Ivan: *smiles* ive been here this whole time watching you~!

Felicia: didnt you hear?! There's a Christmas ball!

364Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Anyways, what are you two up to now? *He looks back and forth between both girls happily*

Eduard: *Shrugs* well, if you're sure. Anyways I guess we can decide what pieces to do for our next performance. *Pulls out a huge folder of sheet music*

Gilbert: How can you say that, this is a work of art-! *He ducks down as the home ec teacher walks pass and stands up properly once again* Let's not talk about it though. What are all you juniors doing?

365Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Admin

Lovina: *scowls* and if I see one drop of drool over Felicia I'll rip their head off...

Taska: ah ha no! *this was probably a bad idea* i-it's okay I can figure it out myself!

Felicia: *looks behind her to see Gilbert, she giggles and whispers* you look silly Gilbert.

366Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: You don't know that! *Laughs* For all you know, all the boys could be drooling after little Felicia.

Eduard: Oh, are you struggling in one of your classes? Do you need help?

Prussia: *Runs down the hallway, covered in flower an hides behind Felicia and Ludwig* Shh, don't give away my awesome hiding spot.

367Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Admin

Lovina: *snickers* whatever, not like any of them like her, otherwise they'd have to deal with me.

Taska: *comes up with a cover story* uh um homework! Yeah! *laughs nervously blushing slightly*

368Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: Hi there Bella *He smiles at both of them, then turns to Lovina* never thought I'd hear you say that when it comes to Feli and boys. *Laughs cheerily*

Estonia: Huh? Don't give up on what?

369Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am

Admin

Lovina: yeah probably wondered off like she always does flirting with guys.*rolls her eyes*im just going to forget about finding her anyway. *yeah she knows what Bel's up to, and she wont let her win*

Taska:*looks determined, 'he's right I cant give up! That would be foolish!', turns back into the real world* uh im not actually sure what we should do...

370Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:15 am

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Bella: *Turns the corner and frowns seeing the both of them* Oh, hey Toni! *Smiles innocently and turns to Lovina* Still looking for your sister? *Pulls a dollar out and puts it in the machine, getting some chocolate*

Toris: Oh, nothing. You two seemed like you were having an important conversation. *Laughs and goes to take a seat, but stops by Taska* Don't give up too easily! *Laughs and sits down* So what are we up to today?

371Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:46 am

Admin

Lovina: *gives him an evil glare* dont talk to me ass hole im pissed! *stops as shes hears the foot steps, that bitch! She goes up to the vending machine and stands on the otherside trying to act casual* have you seen Feli today?

Taska: *looks sad* o-oh...

372Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Let the games begin!*

Antonio: *Catches a glimpse of Lovi as she darts through a hallway adjacent to where he is* Hey, Lo-! *Cuts himself off as he also hears footsteps echoing through the hall and he turns around to see who it is*

Eduard: *He shrugs* I'll go, but I really don't think I'll ask someone. *Finally notices Toris* Why are you just standing there Toris?

Norway: Huh? Goes to what? *Frowns* I wont be sad if this idiot drops off of the face of the earth.

373Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Admin

Lovina: *goes to the newspaper room to see if she's in there, she sighs agrivated and heads to her sister's dorm room which is close to the vending machine a certain Spainard is leaning on*

(A battle to the death! BEL VS. LOVI!>Very Happy)

374Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(Aw Roma, you shouldn't assume such things x3)

Bella: *Rolls over and buries her face in her pillow, she felt a little bad about what she was going to attempt* I know she likes him *Mumbles, sitting up again* But I do too. *Toes her shoes on and waits for a couple minutes before walking out as well*

375Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Admin

Lovina: *feels quite suspicious of her roomate, shes obviously planning something, that little bitch* okay yeah whatever bye. *walks out the door*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum