HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Tino: *chuckles* they just got together though!

Ivan: *merely smiles taking the bags* how about you join me for lunch sometime da?

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

27Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Looks thoughtful* Hmm, they're probably making out or something. *Giggles*

Yao: *Looks at him in confusion* Then what do you want in return?

28Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Admin

Tino: already done huh? Didn't take you that long! *realizes* where did Eduard and Taska go off to?

Ivan: *chuckles slightly* nyet, consider this a I scratch your back you scratch mine sort of thing. *pays*

29Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Waltz back with an imaginary partner and two bags* Alright boys I'm done! Let's go! *Winks*

Bella: *Gives him a small smile* You're too nice Antonio. I'm sorry, I didn't want to mess with your feelings...it's just that I like you so much...*Stares down again* but I was terrible to both you and Lovi. And I apologize.

Yao: *Looks at him* Don't be silly, I can pay for my own things.

30Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Admin

Taska: *feels ashamed, she was sounding like a total downer* you don't need to apologize... it's true. You're right okay, I just have to get out of my depression and think about the good things in life. Y-yeah... *looks down nervously* I feel like I'm asking a lot from you but... I need your help... S-so please stay? *looks at him hoping she doesnt sound selfish* but you can leave if you want to... im not forcing you...

Tino: come on~ they smell like mints~! *laughs playfully*

Kiku: *pointing and naming some while whispering* Yoshi, Fluffy-Chan, Pip, and oh. *picks up a brown one gentley* this one's new... *looks at Hercules* would you like to name him?

Lovina: his scarf gropped me! *looks worried* c-concussion... Oh fuck! W-we need to call a doctor! *even more worried yells* 911! 911!

31Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Sighs* I apologize in advance for this but... *Crouches in front of her again and makes solid eye contact* Will you stop it, please? Can't you be optimistic about life? Instead of wondering what's going to go wrong or who is going to screw you over? Like sure that part of life sucks but there are so many good things too, doesn't that count? But what do I know, you can sit in self pity if you want but Id like for you to think about the ones who watch you do do this and how they feel seeing you like this. *Sighs deeply* I'm sorry, I'll leave you if you want now.

Lukas: *Raises an eyebrow* Uh, no thanks.

Heracles: *Follows quietly behind him, looking around. A fond smile on his face*

Marcello: *Stares at her wide eyed* You were going to do that to someone? *Moves closer to his unconscious sister* Let's put get on the bed, hopefully you didn't give her a concussion.

Antonio: *Frowns* I don't like it when you look so sad Bella. Look up an smile at me like you always do! *Smiles* I just want your side of the story.

32Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Admin

Taska: *looks up at him her eyes glimmering with tears as she hiccups and blushes again* What's the point in trying when it almost always ends in failure... *looks down at the floor sadly, here comes the emo* Life is a tragic play... It can either be entertaining or horrible... it just depends on when the curtains drop...
(Sorry I just felt it there~ poetically~!)

Tino: great! We'll wait for you! *holds up a bag of pinecones to Lukas* pine cones?

Ivan: great! I'll go pay! *takes his and Yao's suit up to the register*

Kiku: *nods, slowly opening the door and whispering* this is where the newborns are so we need to be quiet...

Lovina: I-I THOUGHT IT WAS TONIO'S ROOMMATE!

33Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Well I guess we can, right Tino? Everyone has something...*Looks down at herself* Ah! I forgot me! *Pouts but then smiles* But I think I found something while we were helping out our lady friend. I'll get it and then we can leave, Kay?

Alfred: Oh come off it Artie, I know you like Icecream. Who doesn't? *Laughs barging into the parlor* I want five scope of chocolate fudge on a waffle cone!

Yao: *Nods* I'm pretty sure that's it, the rest I can do myself...

Bella: *Spots him at the cafe and slides in across from him* H-hi there. *Stares at the table*

34Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: Well, you don't know that they will either. There's no harm in trying...

Lukas: *Rolls his eyes* Whatever, can we go now?

Heracles: Oh, *smiles back at him* That's pretty neat.

Marcello: *Hears more screaming and slowly goes off to where Feli went off to* Huh?!?!? Lovi! what did you do????

35Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Admin

Taska: *pouts* you don't know that... *has self confidence issues of course~!*

Tino: *laughs* oh Luk you're probably just hearing things...

Kiku: oh yeah I forgot to tell you. *looks at him with a slight smile* I work here.

Felicia: ah uh o-okay... be right back.. *goes out the door and upstairs*

Lovina: *texts back: business?! What are you doing selling drugs?!' She laughs as she hears a knock on the door* oh. *she picks up the pipe, ready for sneak attack, she quickly opens the door and*

*wham!*

Lovina: HA GOT YOU PRI- FELI?!

Felicia: x.x pasta~? *is out*

Lovina: *screaming* OH SHIT! OH FUCK! FELI! DAMMIT! WHY?!

36Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Mutters softly* Well, you're not. *Leans down and ruffles her hair* It's alright okay, no ones going to judge you.

Lukas: That's not all you said *Grumbles*

Heracles: *Follows* You come here of then then I assume?

Marcello;*Hides behind her* Go check it out Feli. Be brave.

(Lol)
Antonio: *grins at the text 'Ah sorry! I have business to take care of'*

37Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Admin

Taska: *puts her head down her voice muffled* because I don't know what else to say and I'm a nervous wreck. *continues bawling* I can't help but feel like I'm always screwing things up.

Tino: I said, 'oh I see.' Cause I see.

Kiku: *opens the door making a small bell ring* Laren-san just here for a visit! *a muffled 'okay, keys are on the desk!' Comes from a room nearby. He goes to the secretary desk and takes the keys* arigato! *to Hercules* over here. *leads him to a hallway*

Felicia: yeah! You gotta look fancy! *a scream and a loud clutter noise comes from somewhere* what was that?! *she got freakex out by it*

*a text is sent to Antonio saying: 'ANTONIO YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHY DID YOU LEAVE AND NOT WAKE ME UP OR SOMETHING?! I WAS FUCKING GROPPED BY UR ROOMATE! (Actually it was just Ivan's extra scarf) AND THEN I TRIPPED OVER A PIPE! A PIPE FOR FUCKS SAKE! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I KICKED YOUR DESK BEFORE IT HIT MY HEAD! >Sad'*

(Sorry I just thought it'd b funny XD)

38Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Places his glasses back on his face* Stop apologizing, you've done nothing wrong. So why do you feel the need to say 'I'm sorry' for everything?

Lukas: *He glares up at Tino* What was that?

Heracles: *Chuckles* I'm prettysure I will too.

Marcello: An Apron? Do I have to? *Blinks up at her*

39Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 am

Admin

Taska: *thinks he's mad* oh please don't be mad... I'm really sorry... *sniffs as tears start falling* i-i made things worse...

Tino: *cough* Matt *cough* oh I see.

Kiku: *leads the way* I'll think you'll like them all actually.

Felicia: *turns on the lights* yeah sure! *puts on an apron* get an apron and wash your hands! *goes to get flour* you can he'll too Luddy~!

40Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Stands up, Leaning against the wall, wiping his glasses that had gotten sort of foggy* Stop. Just stop it. *Still wiping his glasses with the end of his shirt*

Lukas: Things, people...what I want really. *Shrugs, blushing slightly for some reason*

Heracles: *Nods with a soft smile* Yeah, sure...let's go then.

Marcello: Of course, *Shakes his head slightly and runs over to sit on a counter* Need help?

41Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 am

Admin

Taska: *looks away still blushing* I'm sorry! *her eyes get tearful again*

Tino: oh... like what? *smiles trying to understand him*

Kiku: *nods* theres a baby kitty that I visit that is kawaii. I think you'd like her... so come with me Hercu-san? *looks to him with a slight smile*

Felicia: of course! She'd kick your butt if she heard you say that! *unlocks the home ec room* they let me have a key! Yay!

42Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Kisses her back softly and pulls away* Well, uh...okay then *Chuckles awkwardly*

Lukas: When you put it like that, it sounds worse than it is. That's not it though...I just want...to get a chance to really think about things.

Heracles: *Looks at him quizzically* Do...you want to go?

Marcello: *Laughs* Ah-! Don't tell Lovi though, she'll get jealous!

43Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Admin

Taska: *she totally freezes up*...no... *pulls him into a gentle kiss her hands rested on his chest her eyes squeezed shut as tge deep red returns to her face*

Tino: *frowns* so you want to go back to Noway and leave us?

Kiku: hmm... *thinks* you know... now that I think about it... there's a kitty ophanage close by...

Felicia: okay! *laughs* well I don't mean to brag but~… yeah!

44Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Follows her gaze up and sighs smiling lightly* This is what's got you all worried about? Hmm. *Looks at her* Don't wanna give you a heart attack so... *Gently kisses her forehead*

Lukas: *Shrugs* To go home I guess...don't want anything else... really.

Heracles: I don't really know, either way I really wasn't going to do anything.

Marcello: Pizza please! You're the best sister ever Feli!

45Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Admin

Taska: sort of... *looks up slightly seeing the mistletoe, then squeaks going back down* I'm sorry!

Tino: okay then... *raises an eyebrow but then goes back to smiling* so what for Christmas? *knows it's pretty much the same question*

Kiku: you're right... all I really wanted to do was stay in and read manga and watch anime... what about you?

Felicia: oh yeah what kind of pasta do you want? Or should we do pizza?

46Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: Huh what? *Looks down at her* D-does it matter?

Lukas: Well...*Flushes* N-nothing, nevermind. Pretend I didn't say anything.

Heracles: *Shrugs* I could tell you to not sweat it but I don't think you would. So just do it at your pace, and you don't even have to go.

Marcello: *Glances back at Ludwig and swallows deeply* Uh..Uhm, *Looks down and chases after Felicia. He'd talk to him later*

47Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Admin

Taska: yeah b-but... *whines* I ran away! I'm sorry! *flustered pout* I don't want us to feel awkward around each other! And what's even more awkward is that this isn't even a dressing room! *bawls*

Tino: *thinks* well... what do you want to happen?

Kiku: *sighs* to be truthful, I'm not. I mean there's so many things to do in so little time... *counts off on his fingers* find a suit, get a date, get dance lessons, etc...

Felicia: *smiles* okay! *skips het way up the steps of the school*

48Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Titls his head* Why apologize, it was an accident right?

Lukas: *Sighs* Well, when something goes my way for once, then I'll be optimistic.

Heracles: You...you don't seem like you want to do this much...

Marcello: fugde? Or swiss. I don't really mind.

49Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Admin

Taska: *looks flustered begins to mumble* I'm sorry I kissed you! I really didn't mean to! I should've asked or something... *puts her head back down* I'm sorry!

Tino: well try being optimistic!

Kiku: *looks over at him* is there sonething wrong?

Felicia:oh sorry! *lets go* so what kind of chocolate should we use?

50Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Smiles at her* Tell me why you're crying?

Lukas: Easy for you to say, you're so optimistic it's almost scary.

Heracles: *Glances at him, staring curiously* Hmm.

Marcello: *pats her back* Naw, you're welcome, but...but I can't breathe Feli-!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum