HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

226Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Lovina: *Walks out smiling almost crazily as she runs across the street cars still driving* Hey! I got the right away fuck face! *Flips off the cars as she makes it to the Christmas boutique* Stupid cars, they don't know how to drive those idiots! *From the person who drives like a maniac on the road*

Taska: *Follows her heart beating, 'taking his hand! Take his hand!' She quickly wraps her arms in his blushing. 'excuse! excuse!' She smiles slightly* I don't want to trip again~. *'Wait was that flirty?!'*

Kiku: Nothing specific. *Writes on the note still in Ludwig's handwriting 'Go to the ball with me?' and shows it to him* Is this good enough?

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

227Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Looks up, the smallest amount of hope in his eyes* You can do that?

Antonio: *He smiles softly, leaning into her hand slightly* Thanks Bel, you're a good friend. *He looks up as he faintly hears Lovi's shouting* I-is that...? *He frowns*

Eduard: *Heads back, his hands stuffed into his pockets* Haha, yeah. Probably.

Heracles: *Nods* So, what exactly are you writing?

228Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Admin

(Dammit I'm late! DX)
Lovina: *Talking to herself* Ha whatever, he probably likes Bel of course. He would never go for me, I'm always a bitch to him. *Flustered* I should've known from the fucking start that he was all for that blonde bitch... *Grits her teeth* I'm going to find my own goddamn dress! Yeah! I'm going to look drop dead gorgeous and he's gonna be regretting his choice! *Laughs evilly walking to the door not knowing how loud she was speaking as heads turned*

Taska: *Smiles* Yeah. *Gets up slowly* Hopefully he's not bored or anything. *Laughs hoping on the inside that he might hold her hand or something*

Kiku: Okay, arigato for your help! *Takes out his notepad and an envelope, he takes a deep breath carefully writing "Felicia" on it in Ludwig's handwriting* There.

Ivan: *Smiling happily* Staring is not very respectful you know~!

229Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(Bye!)

Michelle: *Sighs* Oh Lukas...that's not true and you know it. Do I have to prove it to you?

Bella: Well...*Feels like a total bitch, but hey* If she ran away, she probably doesn't want to see you. Maybe I should try to talk to her for you, kay? *Reaches up and pats his cheek* Don't worry Tonio, even if she does, I wont leave you like this. *Smiles genuinely*

230Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Shrugs* He's doesn't want someone to take his friend away. Had it been Tino or someone else, he would have done the same thing.

Antonio: *groans* Was it obvious? Do you think that's why? Because she figured it out and was disgusted by it? Should I go after her to explain? *Looks at her with pleading eyes*

(Gotta jet!)

231Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Lukas, didn't you see him glare my head off when I was hugging you? WHat do you think that was about? *Touches his shoulder lightly*

Bella: You, told her who you liked? *Takes a deep breath, trying not to show anything* Was it her?

232Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *He glares at the floor* That idiot only likes himself... *His glare turns into a slight frown*

Antonio: *He shrugs, looking helpless* She asked about the girl I liked, and i told her without giving it away, and she just ran off. Did I do something wrong Bel?

233Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Grins* Lukas, you're so adorable when you blush! Don't lie to me, you're so obvious. *Pokes his side teasingly* And I'm pretty sure, he likes you too ya know~

Bella: *Tips her head* No... Did something happen? *Frowns innocently*

Alfred: *frowns* I'll show you pathetic. *gets up and glares menacingly at Ivan*

Yao: *Watches* If you say so....

234Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *splutters* W-what, makes you think I want to be with him! I can't stand the oaf! *So he says, yet he's blushin like a fool*

Antonio: *looks very confused* Oh, Bel. Listen, was there something wrong with Lovi earlier? SHe just kind of ran off... *Stares down the hall that she ran down*

Eduard: *Laughs softly and gets up* Sure, he probably thinks something happened to us.

Heracles: *waves dismissively* Don't worry about it. Just come if you need me to do something.

235Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Admin

(I knew it~! XD That's okay tho)
Taska: *Realizes something* Oh do you think we should uh get back to Toris? I-It's kinda weird that we're just laying on the floor. *Laughs slightly*

Ivan: You are pathetic. *Looks to Yao* I am calm.

236Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(Whoa yeah, I am. Just kinda slipped my mind)

Toris: *Compiles a messload of cheesy x-mas songs to make the two of them sing just for the lulz and sits at the piano, playing aimlessly waiting for the two to come back to put his plan into action*

Alfred: *Glares* Hey you commie bastard, who are you calling pathetic?

Yao: *looks between them* Maybe you two should calm down...

237Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Admin

Ivan: Yes pathetic American is right! How can you not?!

(Cinna ya gonna do anything with Toris? Like I mean the songs and stuff, and etc etc)

238Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Joins him on the desk and tilts her head slightly* Nothing bad! I'm just trying to get you and Matt together. *Grins*

Bella: *Enters from the other hall moments after Lovina leaves* Hey Tonio, sorry to keep you waiting!

America: *Gets up happily* Snows awesome dude! How can you not love it?

239Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Admin

Lovina: Huh... *Thinks remembering what Bel said, they've known each other since childhood. Looks like the white flag was due to come up soon* I-is it.... *Frowns*I-It's- *Well she didn't need to ask, the answer was too obvious* Bastard!*Runs off angry for some reason, though something inside her felt really well... Broken*

Taska: *Laughs slightly* I don't think I really have charm, maybe it's just bad luck.

Kiku: *Turns to him* Really? Thank you Hercu-san! *Frowns slightly* Uh but I don't really know what you can do at the moment...

(It's called Hetalia match making services, we make love look good~! ;D)

240Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *Nods* Si! Practically my whole life~! Aha, although thats kind of cheesy. *Grins*

Gilbert: *Goes after her* Clearly you do. *snorts* these dresses aren't even cute. *Pulls on her elbow, leading her across the store* this is much better. *Starts pulling out dresses and hands them to her*

Eduard: *Shrugs* it's part of your charm.

Heracles:Ah, well...I'll help you if you need it.

(Lol Everyone's got a secret matchmaker)

241Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Admin

Felicia: *laughs cheerfully as she looks in the mirrior* you guys were right, I do look good! *laughs* I hope my date will like it!

Ivan: but rain at your place is cold isnt it?

242Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: Well, you're welcome i guess. *Gives her a small smile*

Arthur: Im not particularly a fan of the cold, so snow is just a no for me.

243Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:42 am

Admin

Felicia: *smiles cheerfully* grazie~! And grazie for picking the dress! *twirls* you have goof sense in style! *laughs*

Ivan: why not?

244Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: *Scratches his cheek* It’s really p-pretty on you Felicia.

Maddie: *Grows a backbone* Thanks but no thanks. I really don’t need your help. *Walks away, a furious blush on her face as she looks through the racks*

Arthur: NO, not really..

245Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 am

Admin

Lovina: oh.. *blushes angry slightly* do you know her well?

Taska: y-you think so? *smiles nervously* thanks. *laughs slightly* if only they were more useful, I keep knocking into things.

Kiku: hai I will do whatever to takes to make love happen!

(Night ;D)

246Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *pauses before he waves dismissively* A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Nothing too big.

Eduard: Thank you. *pats her head* so let me say that your eyes are very, very pretty

Greece: So you have to get it done by tonight...wow.

(Gotta go! Night!)

247Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Admin

Lovina: *that scares her slightly* w-what is she best known for?

Taska: well I-I... *blushes furiously* y-you were the nicest person I knew then other than Toris! A-and your smile is-is *squeezes her eyes shut* so handsome!

Kiku: *looks at the flyer* two days from now... they really should've planned this better.

248Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *Laughs* In a sence, sort of. I mean everyone knows her name.

Eduard: Freshman year huh? *Smiles a coy smile* that's a long time.

Heracles: Well, when is the dance?

249Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Admin

Lovina: ha whatever... *sighs* she's probably some popular girl huh?

Taska: *looks up with a mixture of gratefulness and shyness* you heard most of what I said huh? *looks embarrassed*

Kiku: hai now I just have to come up with a when...

250Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: I don't care about big boobs, a handful is enough!

Eduard: It's no problem, *Laughs softly*

Heracles: *Lazy thumbs up* then you're all set.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum