HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

176Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Taska: *laughs nervously scratching the back of head confused* uh.... what?

Felicia: *shurgs laughing* I think it's cause of Antonio~! *oblivious to Bel liking him too*

Ivan: *shrugs* maybe. *twiddles his fingers nervously blushing slightly* maybe someone will go with me. *ignoring his younger sister behind him*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

177Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(Nope!)

Michelle: Aw Task! *Hugs her lightly* That's so nice of you! But you need more self confidence. *Stares at the racks of dresses* So what kind of style are you going for, Short and cute, long and elegant, or super short and sexy? On top of that do you want straps? Sleeves? Spagetti straps? No straps? One shoulder? Halter? *Pauses feeling like she's overwhelming Taska*

Bella: Oh, *Her smile drops* I-I wonder why?

Yao: Huh, I guess? What about you? *Looks at Ivan fully for the first time*

178Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Admin

Taska: *blushed* no no you're the pretty one Chelle! Y-you have a nice look and your skin tone is tan and pretty! (We're not using white wash Sey are we?) Plus brown eyes are adorable! *smiles nervously, not very good at complementing*

Felicia: *laughs* oh no it's for Roma! She's trying to show someone up or like impress someone~! *takes the dress* grazie Bella! *continues looking around*

Ivan: oh! *smiles* well at least you could say that you went da?

179Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Hmm, *Studies her* Something that brings out your eyes. A pale blue, periwinkle or a light purple. Even white would work. they all go with your skin tone as well. Wow, youre so lucky to be so pretty.

Bella:Red? Are you having second thoughts on your dress? *Pulls a red dress she had seen a bit a go* This one's beautiful, too bad red isn't my color.

Yao: Well I'm helping cater so I'll be around. Whether or not I'll be participating in it is debateable.

180Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Admin

Tino: of course! We can find suits! *takes Lukas*

Taska: *sighs* hey Michelle what color do you think would be best for me?

Felicia: you'll probably find something even better! Oh yeah! *remembers what she came over here for* do you see any cute red dresses around? One that will look really pretty?

Ivan: *nods his head slightly* so Yao are you going to the ball?

181Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Oh, I'm on it. Don't worry Task, I'll help you find the perfect dress. *Smiles at Taska* So shall we switch clients? Our little boy here is in denial.

Bella: It's beautiful Felicia. *Grins* It'll be awesome if I can find something half as pretty as yours!

Alfred: *Glowers*yeah right. I'm done here...Artie let's go get ice cream! *Glares at the other two as he pokes the English man*

Yao: *Sighs* at least someone understands. Points arguing gets you nowhere.

182Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin

Tino: *grins* yay you're here! *hugs her and then waves at Lukas* Hey Luk~! *goes back to Michelle* Task needs help finding a gorgeous dress!

Taska: *looks at dresses* ah they're so pretty... too bad im not... *places her hands on her hips sighing*

Felicia: *Walks over to them* so you dress shopping~? I already found mine! *twirls giggling*

Ivan: not unless they havr something to beg for... *hears Yao* da Yao is right it's so childish of me to be fighting with someone who is childish.

183Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Just a lil detour Lukas. Think of it as training, we're going to meet up with Tino! *Bursts through the boutique doors and quickly locates Tino* Reporting for duty!

Bella: Ah, um...Sure! *Grins* I'll go over he-...*Flinches at Feli's voice and turns around* Oh Felicia hi! *Waves back*

Alfred: Pssh, please. Hero's don't beg.

Yao: You both seem to be acting pretty childish to me..

184Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Admin

Felicia: no no I think Roma's more of a red color... *looks around on the other side of the store* oh hey Antonio and Bella! *waves cheerfully*

Tino: *looking around* so you're a size extra small right?

Taska: *blushed* uh h-how did you know?

Tino: isnt it obvious?! You're so skinny! *laughs* what are you anerexic?

Taska: *laughs nervously* n-no of course n-not... *self concious*

Kiku: he doesnt... wait *turns to him eyebrow raised* I thought you said reading was bad?

185Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: *Wave dismissively* She wont look like a whore, just a little easy. *Pulls out a semi skanky blue dress* Now try this on!

Eduard: *Sighs* so why am I here exactly? *To no one in particular* At least there's wi-fi here...

Heracles: Yeah, because I doubt he reads...

186Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Admin

Lovina: im not doing a ton! J-just a little...

Felicia: *whines* but I dont want my sorella to look like a whore! She looks fine the way is! But she could really use some anger managment...

Lovina: *turns to her with a scowl* im just fine the way I am! Now shut up!

Tino: Eduard! You shouldnt be around when she picks out a dress! It should be a surprise! *takes Taska's hand and pulls her out* come on let's go find you something good looking!

Taska: uh okay... *nervous feeling a little self conscious*

Kiku: Alfred-san does that a lot... I guess that's why he has glasses..

187Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: *Shrugs* She wants to show someone up, what better way to do that with some cleavage?

Eduard: *Tips his head* How did you manage to get in there like that? *Walks over* I'm not sure how much help I'll be but do you need help finding a dress?

Heracles: Then read all you want *Smiles lopsidedly* maybe play videogames in the dark to speed up the process.

188Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Admin

Lovina: none of your buisness asshole! Just help me find a good looking dress!

Felicia: well maybe you shouldnt look so um well slutty...

Tino: *gasps excitedly* really that's so cute! I knew she would get the courage! *looks around* hey where is she?

Taska: *pops her head out of the sales bin* there's nothing good in here. *shakes her head sadly making her bells jingle*

Tino: *laughs slightly* im sure you'll find sonething Task!

Kiku: oh... *thinks it over* I wouldnt mind glasses though...

189Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: Oh? Who screwed you over Lovi? *Helps her look, not taking it seriously as he throws a bunch of slutty dresses*

Eduard: Um, well Taska sort of asked me...to it. *Scratches his cheek awkwardly*

Heracles: *Nods* if you read too muchc by the time you're thirty you'll need glasses.

190Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Admin

Felicia: *shocked* Wah?! Lovi you want to show me up?!

Lovina: no! I just want to show b- someone up! *she continues looking*

Tino: *laughs* oh nothing just something going on with the gang~! *smiles* so Eduard have you found a date to the ball?

Taska: *stuck in the sales bin* ah! I think I found one! Oh no too flashy... *tries to wriggle out*

Kiku: *shocked* what really?!

191Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: W-what? Where are we going. *Let's himself be dragged by her*

Gilbert: It's never too much. *Pushes her glasses up with a finger because her eyes without the glasses covering them were unsettling* Now let's go try them all. *Pushes her to the changing room*

Marcello: *Laughs* She wants to look sexy, she's trying to show you up Feli.

Eduard:*Notices his expressions* Just what are you planning Tino?

Antonio: Si, it is. Shall I help you look for something?

Heracles: That sounds like a lot of work. Reading is bad for your eyes.

192Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Admin

Tino: *grins at the text, 'omg! Is Luk gonna ask Mat?! ASDFK! That's so goody! Yippee see ya soon! CX'*

Ivan: *chuckles almost evilly& that day you'll be bowing down to me begging for your life~!

193Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Frowns as she glances at Lukas. 'Um, actually...no I am maybe we can help our little norwegian friend in the process Wink. Anyways boss, I'll be there before you know it!'* Hey! Change of plans Luk! *Pulls him down the hall*

Alfred: Whatever bastard, I'll have revenge one day!

194Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Admin

Tino: *smiles, 'Grreeeeaaatt! I hope that you can assit me in hosting! Hey r u busy? We're at the Christmas boutique and Task needs help finding a dress! Geez she's so tense lol!'

Ivan: *laughs* so pathetic and childish~

195Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Jumps as her phone scares her slightly. Looking at the text she laughs replying with 'Why of course Tino! Tell me what you want and I'll tackle it Cheif!'*

Alfred: I really want to kill him. *Sticks his tongue out at Ivan*

196Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Admin

Tino: oh hold on just a sec... *starts texting Michelle, 'Hey Michy do u think u could help me out with the Christmas ball? I need help with decorations and stuff! Very Happy'*

Ivan: *chuckles*

197Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: I see. *Grins* Alright we're off then, to the library cause it's the closest! *Takes his hand and pulls him put of the hallway and into the library*

Bella:O-okay then. *Follows him to the boutique* Wow~! It's so nice in here. *Is on the opposite side of the store*

Alfred: *Stares at Arthur* Um yeah I guess so. *Glares at Ivan* But I'd love to wring his neck, the bastard.

198Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Admin

Felicia: *smirks* trying to impress Antonio Lovi~?

Lovina: shut up or I'll punch you in the gut! Same goes for you too German bastard!

Ivan: da! You should listen to Arthur before you get hurt.

199Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: *Watches the siblilngs with a sort of fond look, before he glances at Felicia* Maybe she's trying to impress someone?

Maddie: *Stares at the dresses in her arms* D-don't you think this is a bit much, eh? *Glances up at him behind her glasses*

Mathias: *Sits at a table, nibbling on his pen as be glares at the table. Moping*

Arthur: h-hey... *Pulls Alfred back* isn't this what got you in this predicament in the first place?

200Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Admin

Tino: Ha ha all of it! *Looks serious for a moment and then laughs* I'm just kidding~! I heard you guys singing a song when I walked down the hall to put up more flyers, it sounded great! What was it... Baby it's Cold Outside? You should sing songs like that!

Taska: *Pales as there's so many in her size* Gosh... S-such a big inventory...

Lovina: *Slaps his hand away* Well that's why I came idiota! *Starts looking through dresses that look really tight, 'Yeah make him jealous!'*

Felicia: Uh Lovi... Don't you think those are little tight?

Lovina: *Gives her an evil look* No! *Continues looking*

Kiku: Uh no thanks, you can though. I think I'm going to finish this manga. *Pulls out a manga* Then I'll probably have to catch up with the guys at the Christmas boutique.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum