HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Tino: *leads them to the ties which he doesnt realize is close to the shoes* have at iy guys! They got every single color abd style!

Lovina: shut up Marcello! *tries to wriggle out* im trying to a-apolligize! *says that like it's embarassing*

Kiku: I didnt know you liked sushi Hercu-san. *orders them some green tea and basic sushi rolls*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

127Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Sighs* Fine...

Eduard: Alright let's get to it then!

Marcello: You need to listen to me, please! *Wraps his hands around her arms and tries to pull her back* You're so stubborn, can you listen to someone for once in your whole life?

Antonio: *Frowns trudging to the door* You know it's really hard to stay away from you if you come to me. *Opens the door the tiniest amount, his face blank*

Marcello: *Panics* No! Just stay in there for a moment! *Slams the door close and presses his back against the door* Just hear me out, that's all I want Lovi.

Heracles: Ah, I'll have some sushi then... *Laughs lightly* that sounds good.

Heracles: Ah, sushi sounds good.

128Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Admin

Tino: no... *shrugs* but it's fun to pick one~

Lovina: fuck off Marcello! Im giving him what he deserves! *with not much edfort she pushes him off and runs to his door knocking* I know you're in there bastard! I need to talk to you! Now open the fucking door!

Kiku: no they have things like tempura, rice, and sushi if you want some. Also ramen. *takes out his walet* pick whatever you like im buying.

129Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas : *Groans* does it really matter what kind or tie we wear?

Eduard: *Can't help but agree*

Marcello: No, come back! *Runs after her, football tackling her to the ground* You can't, not like this, you'll make it worse! *Sits on her back, effortlessly holding her down*

Antonio: *Forcefully shuts his door, glad that his roomie isnt in and pulls on some sweatpants. he lays on his bed, gaze fixed on the ceiling*

Heracles: *Looks around* Do they only sell tea here?

130Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Admin

Tino: *smiles* no we still need to find you guys ties and whatnot~!

Lovina: apologize?! Hell no!

Felicia: *pouts* come on! If you dont he might not want to be your friend anymore! *sighs angrily* plus how do you know if he asked Bel or not?! He could've wanted to ask you!

Lovina: *freezes for a moment her heart really poundes hard* fuck this! *runs out the door not saying anything*

Felicia: *texts Marcello: 'Lovi is running off!'*

Lovina: *runs past Marcello with a red face gritting her teeth going toward the Spainards room*

Kiku: hai. *opens the door to the Japanese tea shop getting them a table*

131Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Smiles softly* So can i take it off now?

Eduard: Huh, really? *Tries to peek but he's too slow, and sees nothing* That's good i guess... *Scratches his cheek*

Antonio: Look, it's nice of you to want to try to explain things, I get it. BUt really you're making thing worse...cause I don't know what to think. *Smiles softly as his order arrives*

Marcello: But it's not like that, putting it nicely, Lovi's pretty screwed. But she means well, and im sure she's sorry! *Almost whining, as he stares at his pastries*

Antonio: *Bitter smile* If she was truly sorry, she'd be here instead of you, wouldn't she? *Sighs, breaking the apple turnover in half and gives it to Marcello* But it's alright, im not holding this against her, we've been friends for a long time. Tell her i'll stay away from her from now on alright? *Gets up with his coffee and starts to leave*

Marcello: *Chases after him* You're not mad right?

Antonio: Mad? Not really, I'll see you around though okay? *Heads back to school, going to his room*

Heracles: Good, that's a promise then. *Pauses as he noticed they stopped walking* Oh, is this it?

132Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Admin

Tino: *laughs patting Lukas' back* you look good! *to Eduard* of course! I wonder how the girls are doing... *looks through the clothes racks to see them* wow! Taska looks beautiful! Ive never seen her look more confident! Ha ha if she wasnt taken by you Eduard I would've taken her myself! *laughs jokingly closing the rack* Michy really outdid herself! You two will look great on stage!

Felicia: *texts back: 'well say ya know... you know how Lovi is. Shr doesnt like to share her feelings and she's just really pissy all the time!' Turns back to Lovi* hey that was really unfair you know! You didnt even ask him if he was taking Bel or not! It's rude for you to just assume things!

Lovina: *doesnt look back* whatever.

Felicia: dont whatever me! You need to appoligize to him!

Kiku: *isnt sure if he's talking about the secretary thing or the place* uh yeah...?

133Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Grumbles something very rude under his breath, but comes out, his arm crossed as he stares defiantly at the floor* This sucks.

Eduard: *Goes to the mirror* ...Not bad, it's okay right?

Antonio: *Almost doesn't look at his phone, but a tiny empty smile sits on his face. he wasn't sure what Bella had done exactly, but it was still nice of her to apologize. There was a reason they were friends. He sits and orders a coffee and some pastries as he stares out the window, empty smile giving way to a bitter frown*

Marcello: Okay, wish me luck! *Grins with a wink and dashes off, seeing Antonio go into the little cafe* Hey, Tonio! *Chases after him and sits in front of him* Lovi didn't mean it. really.

Antonio: I doubt it...please, that whole thing about her having a crush on me was total bull shit. *glares at his hands*

Marcello: *Frowns, descretely pulling out his phone and texting Feli "I don't know what to DOOOOO >.<'!* Ahah i know it looks like it, but...eheh

Heracles: Ah really?! *Looks up in wonder*

134Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Admin

(Shee ya dude! ;P)
Taska: *looks at some shoes* I dont think I want any like big heels though... I dont want to trip. *laughs slightly* maybe some flats or small heels.

Ivan: so you think I should take my scarf off for the ball?

135Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Right! Let's start looking! *Starts towards the shoes*

Yao: I don't think that wirks too well....

(Bye!)

136Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Admin

Taska: um I dont think you'll have to do that. *lauggs slightly* so shoes?

Ivan: *looks around* though I dont think ill be needing a tie, I have my scarf for that.

137Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Of course! He'd have to be stupid to not like it. And if he doesn't I'll personally kick his ass. *Grins innocently*

Yao:Ah, that'd be nice. *Starts searching*

138Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Admin

Taska: wow really? *smiles brightly but then looks nervous again* d-do you think Eduard will like it?

Ivan: ah I think I might go with white, like snow white maybe. *just to piss of Arthur*

139Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Aw it's no problem at all! *hugs her back before letting go* ...Though I'm really proud of myself! *Giggles* Once you get shoes jewelry and stuff you'll be a force to be reconned with.

Yao: *Wrinkles his nose* Color? I'll be sticking with black.

140Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Admin

Taska: *blushes* thanks! But I couldnt have done without you! *gives her a grateful hug* thank you! Thank you! A million times thank you! *giggles*

Ivan: *follows* so what color do you think you'll get?

141Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Yes, yes, yes! This is the one for you! Wah Taska! Everyone will have there eyes on you! You look absolutely beautiful!

Yao: Thanks. *Brisk nod and goes towards the suits*

142Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Admin

Taska: okay! *goes into the dressing room skipping most if them until she stares at the last one for a little while, it's gorgeous. She puts it on confidently and steps out in short blue periwinkle dress that sort of flows out. It kind of reminds her of stars or snowflakes* this one is really nice dont you think?

Ivan: oh good. *smiles again opening the door for him*

143Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: adorable *Cooes* This ones really nice, I think it'll be a contender, but let's see the rest.

Yao: Nevermind, don't worry about it.

144Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Admin

Taska: uh okay... *takes the bells out and her hair falls to her shoulders perfectly* how's this?

Ivan: then why are the cars scared of me? *is seriously confused he didnt realize he was scary*

145Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Gets up and walks around her* Hmm... *Tips her head* It looks pretty... But Uh....may I? *Touches the bells holding her hair* Take these out?

Yao: Uh, no. That's not it at all. *Raises an eyebrow*

146Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Admin

Taska: *skips another low dress and then a long one until she sees a short purple one so she tries it on and steps out* what about this one?

Ivan: *even confused* freeze up in fear? I thought the cars were just showing common courtesy.

147Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *waves her off* I'll find one when I find you one!

Yao: Oh, that thing thy makes everyone freeze up in fear when you walk past.

148Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Admin

Taska: *chuckles at her enthusiasim* dont forget to find yourself a dress! *goes back into the dressing room*

Ivan: *confused* do what?

149Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Nods* Right, not digging all the extra stuff are ya? But damn I have good taste, good job Michelle! *Hi-fives herself* Ah no matter go go! Try on something else.

Yao: *Shakes his head* I never understand how you do that?

150Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Admin

Taska: *laughing slightly twirls giving her a cute smile* I like this dress but... *scrunches her nose* it's kind of toi fluffy ya know?

Ivan:*follows as the cars come to a complete stop as he walks by simply smiling as he scarf flows*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum