HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

101Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Taska: *turns to her* well which ones do you like best?

Ivan: ah I guess I could, just once.

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

102Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Taskaaaaaaa! *runs over, a pair of strappy high heels in one hand and some more reasonable ones in the other* Which ones? I can't choose!

Alfred: *Pouts* So you're not coming cause ya want to? Artie that's mean!

Yao: Well it's up to you, but don't you want to look like everyone else?

103Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Admin

Tino: okay! Here! *gives him some cash* I'll pay for half since you didnt want it!

Taska: *blushes smiling softly* that makes me feel a whole lot more confident.. thanks.

Felicia: hold on I wanna see how it looks! *takes her hair out looking in the mirrior* okay lemme take this all off and pay! Then we can go! *goes to the dressing room*

Lovina: grazie! *snuggles his pillow pausing* do you always smell like cinnamon and manliness? *she blushed accidentally flirted with him in a way...*

Kiku: in a way yes.

104Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Sighs* I guess, I should wait for Michelle. We were supposed to do something. But I'll go pay or somethings.

Eduard: you weren't having a good day is all. *Gives her an easy smile* I'm sure you'll be fine no matter what you wear.

Marcello: *Sings* down~! You wear it up all the time. *Pauses* Cale now?

Antonio: *Snorts obnoxiously* Yep you got it. *Sits on le beanbag chair and pick up a book* You're here anyway, so go to sleep if you have to.

Heracles: You...you have a schedule?

105Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Admin

Tino: *smiles* you're welcome Luk! Now that it seems you have everything... *sighs* I guess you can take it off if you feel like everything looks good.

Taska: but I've fallen twice today. *looks embarassed* isnt that considered clumsy?

Felicia: yay! Okay okay one last thing, hair down or up?

Lovina:*raises an eyebrow* ...on the floor? That's mean of you!

Kiku: great I'll add it to my schuldule. *writes a mental note taking another bit of sushi*

106Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *stays silent for a while* they're fine, thanks I guess.

Eduard: Nah, you'll probably be fine. You're not that clumsy.

Marcello: Uhm okay... *Blinks* But it's perfect of for you since you're so innocent.

Antonio: I know there's somewhere else I'd like to see you sleeping. *Winks suggestively*

Heracles: Sure, *Smiles softly* why not.

107Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Admin

Tino: how about... *pulls out a good looking pair of shoes his size* these?

Taska: *laughs* sounds like fun. *smiles cheerfully* I just hope Chelle doesnt make me wear heels, or I think something bad will happen...

Felicia: *rolls her eyes* im not going to a Ke$ha concert silly! *finds a white heart shaped necklace* how's this?

Lovina: doesn't matter what you think, im still doing it. *takes the other pillow and hits him somewhat softly with it* you should be thankful that I was so gracious enough to sleep here in your bed.

Kiku: how about we get some for tomorrow's lunch break?

108Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: That be embarrassing for the both of us. *Stares at the shoes* So which ones should I get?

Eduard: *Looks around* Ties and shoes, nothing much.

Marcello: Something flashy, like sparkly to the max. *Deliberately not being helpful at all*

Antonio: *Playfully rolls his eyes and pulls the pillow away from her, whacking her upside the was gently* I think not.

Greece: really? It's really good. I think you'll like it.

109Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Admin

Tino: *laughs* I could always make him wear a dress.

Taska: *laughs nervously* I dont know. *tries to look over the shelf but is too short* so what are you doing?

Felicia: I wouldnt do that! *laughs heading over to the jewlery* okay what kind of jewlery should I get?!

Lovina: I do what I want. And I want to sleep in your bed. Now deal with it! *hugs the pillow looking at him with a grin*

Kiku: next time we'll have to eat Greek food, I haven't had it before.

110Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Sighs* why is this so much work? I don't see the oaf having to do this. That dumbass will probably show up in jeans and a t-shirt...*Glowers at the shoes*

Eduard: Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't you? *Looks puzzled*

Marcello: Uh-huh and for stepping on people's feet. *laughs*

Antonio: You can't do that here. *Shakes his head exasperatedly*

Heracles: Yeah, I guess so. *Eats lazily*

111Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Admin

Tino: Luk! You need to compare and contrast other shoes! Plus those look horrible!

Taska: *blushes* y-you think so?

Felicia: *tries on a pair of nice looking white heels that go perfect witg her dress that arent too high* how are these? Good enough for dancing do you think?
(Lol Snowy~!)

Lovina: nah I dont think so. *stretches her arms out* it's seista time for me. *takes off her shirt luckily wearing an undershirt on and flops onto his bed*

Kiku: hai, the best usually comes from Japan itself. But sometimes you can find places like this that serve equally good Japanese food. *takes a sip of tea*

112Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: Fine, *Walks over picking up the first pair that he sees in his size,*

Eduard: well that's good, I'm sure you'll look pretty.

Marcello: *cheers* Heels! Don't pretend like you can't walk in them.

(But remember you're wearing a really short dress so be careful!)

Antonio: *Chuckles* Good, now run along and go get your dress.

Heracles: I'm surprised, you usually don't get good sushi in town.

113Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Admin

Tino: okay okay if you say so~! *smiles* now we pick shoes?

Taska: *smiles* yeah... I think it looks... great! I think it really uh 'suits' me. *laughs*

Felicia: okay! Okay! *scrambles around looking for nice shoes* er flats or heels?!
(Oh geez Maddie go Canadia on 'im get yo hockey stick and bear the living shit outta him! XD)

Lovina: *whoa he liked her? That was sort of surprising. She snickers* I knew you couldnt resist my sexiness~! *laughs* si I'll go to the stupido ball with you bastard.

Kiku: really? *takes out chopsticks and tries a piece* it's good.

114Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Gives Tino a dark glare* It's fine. Alright, its good enough.

Eduard: Well, do you think it looks good? Doesn't that matter?

(It was only a matter if time lol)

Marcello: *Continues to pout* Fine, but hurry up. You get 10 minutes, *Baby voice* cause I hungy!

Antonio: *Shrugs* I like you...what other reason is there?

Heracles: *Nods, poking at his sushi before taking a bite* not bad

115Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Admin

Tino: *looks at the tie* you're totally positive about this one? I mean what if the other one was better? *laughs jokingly*

Taska: *nods her head blushing slightly* I guess so... Chelle said it looked really good so...

Felicia: what do you expect me to do?! Go bare foot?! *laughs patting his head* I wont take long you will get the cake soon so be patient!
(Lol I didnt know we were having a rape party XD)

Lovina: *freezes* w-what? *turns to him blushing* b-but why? Ive always been r-really mean to y-you and s-stuff.

Kiku: oh that makes sense. *smiles politely as the waitress brings their order* arigato.

116Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Grumbles* I guess I did. *Shows him the other tie* Now am I done?

Eduard: *Looks up at Taska* So, ah I guess you found your dress huh?

Marcello: But....! *Pouts* That'll take forever!!! You don't really need shoes, do you?

Gilbert: What are you screaming for! *Hisses, taking a step towards her* hmm, maybe Feli was right, maybe you are kind of cute. *Predatorily grins at her*
(Protect your vital reigions maddie!)

Antonio: Lovi! *Pauses* Will you, do me the honors and go to the ball with me?

Heracles: *Nods* that's why we get scratched and bitten, cause we don't under stand what they're saying.

117Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Maddie: *Screams, blushing furiously* W-what are you doing, Eh!?! *Backs away from him further into the room* Ge-get out! Get ouuuttt!

Arthur:*Shrugs* Change of pace really. Besides I can't have you trying to kill Ivan.

118Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Admin

Tino: you have to! Hey Taska dont come closer!

Taska: *giggles* why not?

Tino: because Eduard is supposed to surprised when he sees you at the prom! *still covers his eyes*

Taska: I could always cover up or something... *wraps herself in Christmas blanket hiding her dress* better?

Tino: *sighs* fine... *removes his hands from Eduard's eyes* Luk did you find a tie?

Felicia: what?! B-but cant I get some shoes and jewlery first~?

Lovina: *sighs relieved* good! *looks at him* now be happy okay? And go ask whoever you want to that stupid ball thing. *turns to leave*

Kiku: so cats have their own sort of langauge?

119Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: Whatever. Dejectedly picks up a nicer tie and stares at it*

Eduard: It really doesnt matter...but I'll look away if I have to.

Marcello: So what are we waiting for? I want cake!

Antonio:But I accept your apology. *Gives a tiny smile* alright?

Heracles: *Thinks* Well male cats have barbed junk, most female cats are right pawed and males are usually left pawed, the cant climb down a tree head first because of the way their claws are shaped, and there vocabulary consists of ateast 50 different sounds.

120Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Admin

Tino: hey dont sat that about my ball it's not stupid! *looks at Eduard suspicious* Eduard what are you waving at?

Taska: *giggles*

Tino: *looks over to see Taska* hey I told you to keep it a surprise! *covers Eduard's eyes* wait till Christmas!

Taska: *laughs* it's not like it matters Tino.

Tino: it does!

Felicia: si cake too~!

Lovina: *still looking away blushing* then I guess you're probably hurting... *looks flustered she doesnt know what to say really*

Kiku:... any interesting facts about that you know about them?

121Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: I don't care! Who the hell wants to be so perfect for a stupid ball? *Looks anyways*

Eduard: *Waves back slightly, smiling shyly*

Marcello: Do I get cake as well? *Looks up hopefully*

Antonio: *Is silent for a while, but sighs, taking her arm and pulling her inside his room* I don't want to cause a scene, but you know, you always do this Lovi. Do you know how much it hurts to be judged and whatever for something that isn't true?

Heracles: *Nods* Yeah of course... *Tips his head*

122Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Admin

Tino: just double check okay! What if you find a better tie the day after the ball huh?! *too busy with Lukas to think about Eduard right now*

Taska: *sees Eduard's eyes and smiles waving slightly up at him*

Felicia: *pats his head cheerfully* ill make you pasta and biscotti okay!

Lovina: *sighs* look... *looks away blushing nervously* dont be pissy okay it pisses me off... you need to be happy go lucky Spainard guy not sad pissed off Tonio... Look I should've listened to what you had to say rather than assuming things... I dont care if you go to the ball with Bel or whatever okay? I just... want you to be happy... t-that's all I want... and if it takes an appology then okay... im sorry. *looks down at her feet embarassed* you make me feel stupido sometimes.. my fucking heart's pounding so hard right now... *she blushes nervously looking really red hopefully he gets the message*

Kiku: hey just out of curiousity, do you know anything else about cats?

123Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Snorts* I don't need to, this one's fine.

Eduard: *Keeps glancing up and down* No, I didn't say anything. *Laughs nervously*

Marcello: *Stares at her before he breaks into a smile* Yep! thank you! *Kisses her cheek* I'll see you around then! *Opens the door again* Bye *Runs off back to Feli and the rest of them* I deserve a damn reward.

Antonio: *Looks at her* What is it?

Heracles: Yeah, it's something that I order often.

124Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Admin

Tino: what?! But you havent even looked at the others! *looks over at Eduard* did you say something Eduard?

Taska: *laughs as she looks at some tiarras* oh look Chelle, *puts one on* I could be a pweety pwincess! *giggles*

Lovina: fine. *takes a deep breath seeming calm but her face is still a little red* happy?

Kiku: oh yeah kitties like fish huh?

125Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Quickly picks a tie that matches his suit* .I think this is it.

Eduard: *Looks up, getting a glimpse of the top of Taska's head* Uhm....*Quickly brings his gaze back to the ties*

Marcello: If you're going to, then calm down. If you're going to be angry it's not going to make things better. Not everyone can handle your temperment. *Smiles softly* alright? I just want the best for you sorella...

Antonio: *Stares at the door slammed back in his face,still blank*

Heracles: Yeah, i've had it before and I liked it, my cats liked it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum