HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 22]

301REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Romana: *looks up at him* whats it look like im doing? Im hugging you silly! *laughs and makes a kissy face at the camera*

Latvia: *hugs back resting her head on his chest* does that mean Estonia~~~~ loves me~?

Pangaea: *takes pictures of them* daww!

Japan: *looks at the cat* it's so cute and adorable. *takes a picture of it*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

302REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: Wha? What are you doing Roma? *Looks just the tiniest bit frightened*

Prussia: *Laughs* I didn't know she'd take it this seriously! This is hilarious! *Pulls out a video camera and starts recording*

Estonia: *ruffles her hair* Good! *he hugs her with a soft smile*

Greece: *continues to eat, but stops as an itty bitty kitty cat stumbles around*

cat: Mao!

303REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Admin

(Ikr lol xD)
Romana: *burts through the door* Spain~~~~! *hugs him tightly* I missed you so much!

Latvia: *smiles back up at him* okay! *hic*

Pangaea: *sits on the edge of the table looking satisfied* mamma just saved the day again!

Japan: that is true, it would've took too much digging to find them. *takes a bite of his rice ball*

304REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Lol, I'm sorry, but if 'You will explode" is on the label, i wouldn't go near that stuff Smile)

Spain: She's been in there for a while. Do you think she's panicking?

Prussia: *Shrugs while balencing a straw on his nose* Maybe she chickened out.

Spain: *frowns and goes over to the bathroom door, knocking a few times* Roma~! you okay?

Estonia: Right, so i'm going to try my best to make sure that doesn't happen, but you have to help me out a little, okay? *smiles*

Greece: Probably...I wasn't going to find it otherwise.

305REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Admin

Romana: *looks in the mirrior, 'great! Now what the hell am I supposed to do?!'*

Pangaea: *hears Roma's thoughts and gets another glass of the cuteness spell with a warning sign on it*

Romana: *a glass of strange liquid appears in front of her that says 'cuteness spell. It will make you act cute! ;3 warning: you will explode if you cry or get hurt!'* what the hell? *it couldnt be that bad right? She takes a sip finding herself drinking the rest of it and fainting to the ground*

(Anyone else wanna sip of the cuteness spell~? :3)

Latvia: *hic* I don wanna *hic* die either! Then I wouldnt be able to see you anymore! *hic* thats sad! *nuzzles him affectionatly*

Japan: huh thats strange... maybe your mother wanted you to find them?

306REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: *as he pouts* You shouldn't have done that.

Prussia: *Slaps his back* Kesesese! Don't lie, i know you want to see if she can pull it off too.

Spain: Yeah, But what if she acts so cute that I can't control myself. *Wails* She'll kill me!

Prussia: *laughs*

Estonia: I know, and you're doing a good job. *Rubs her back softly* I don't want to see you forcing yourself, but I don't want to see you explode either...

Greece: No...not really *Smiles lazily* Their just kind of there.

307REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Admin

Italy: si! *takes his hand and leads him to the jet*

308REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:37 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: You’re welcome. *Smiles softly and brushes hair out of her face* Ready to go then?

Denmark: Aww, but Norgeeeee * Whines*

309REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

Admin

Romana: *ignores Spain* deal! But I get to beat you sensless if I win! *smirks* lemme just do something real fast, then I'll start... *goes into the bathroom and starts trying to think like Feli*

Latvia: *jumps into his arms still hiccuping* I really *hic* am trying! *hic*

Pangaea: daw you guys are such a cute couple~! *takes a picture* memories~!

Rodinia: so do you drink whiskey?

Russia: nyet! Vodka!

Japan: wow.. you must have worked hard to find them right?

310REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:12 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia:Starting now. *Grins at he looks at her mockingly* until this time tomorrow. No cursing, no violence and no scowling for long periods of time, those are the only rules*

Spain: you don't have to do this Lovi...

Estonia: *He nods and beckons Latvia over, his gaze softening* Come here. *opens his arms slightly for her*

Greece: *Nods slowly* Yes...that where all my statues and paintings came from...

311REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am

Admin

Romana: watch me bastard! I can do it! Just tell me when!

Pangaea: *decides to help since Estonia's pissed* hey Ivan, Rodinia *points at Rodinia* has some vodka if youd like some, help yourself.

Russia: oh well if you say so, *lets Latvia off the hook* thank you kind lady. *walks over to Rodinia, they make sort of friends easily*

Pangaea: *looks at Estonia* happier?

Latvia: *her lip is still quivering and she hiccups forcing herself not to cry for Estonia*

Japan: *raises an eyebrow* you can just find ancient things in your backyard?!

312REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: Kesesese, yeah right! I bet you can't last the rest of the day, acting like a cute and proper girl. *Still chuckling*

Spain: I Uh, Gil I don't think this is a good idea....

Prussia:*Ignore him~*

Estonia: *He mentally slaps himself* You won't die if you don't cry(Ooh I rhymed :3) *Sighs* Calm down, I'll explain it to you *Glares at Pangaea*

Greece:..well, thank you... Maybe one day we can go digging in my backyard...and find some artifacts from my mother's time...

313REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Admin

Romana: *growls sort of* I can prove it! *yeah pride's gotten to her*

Russia: huh? Condition? But Latvia your head doesnt feel warm.

Latvia: I didnt know I had a condition either! *looks at Estonia sadly* a-am I g-gonna d-die?! *her lip starts quivering*

Pangaea: *watching from a distance her eyes filled with excitement* explosion time~?

Japan: you think so? *looks over at him with a smile* well I think your history is interesting. Also your cats are cute.

314REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: Yeah, I don't think you can. *He tries to think about her acting cutesy and girly* Kesesese! There's no way! *Continues to laugh*

Spain: Ah, I think she makes a cute girl~! *Grins*

Estonia: Uh, if it's okay with you...C-could you lighten up on Latvia? She's kind of got t-this condition...

Greece: *Sighs* It's pretty good...your people are really creative with rice.

315REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Admin

Romana: *gets up defensively* hey! Its not my fault I got turned into a chick! And I could act like a girl if I wanted to!

Russia: *stops by Estonia* hello comrade! *looks under the table* Latvia why are you hiding under the table? *pulls her out easily without affecting Estonia's leg, he pats her head* huh that's funny, you have more hair than usual... *hasnt noticed changes*

Latvia: *giggles* im a girl now~! *tries to pull his hand off* geez your hand is like half your body weight! Looks like im over dosing on on Advil tonight!

Japan:*sits beside hin also taking a rice ball sighing happily*

316REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Prussia: Well, hello to you too, *Looks her up and down* Still a girl I see, you should get that fixed.

Spain: *Sweat drops* I don't think that's something she can fix by herself.

Prussia: Yeah, but it's weird. I mean Ita was pretty girly anyways, so it's not much of a difference. But this one just makes me awkward, and that's not awesome at all! *He points accusingly at Roma*

Estonia: *Shivers, sort of wishing that he could join her under the table. He grips that arms of the chairs and refuses to make eye contact with the Russian* H-hello Mr. R-Russia

Greece:...Sure... *He is in no real rush to get back either* it's always nice to eat In peace. *Sits on the bench and pulls out one of the riceballs taking a small bite*

317REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Admin

Romana: *groans* oh great it's the other potato bastard...

Pangaea: *finishes the hug with Russia* aw you're so much bigger than the last time I saw you~! *shed a tear* they grow up so fast!

Russia: *doesnt really understand her and merely pats her head, then he starts heading toward Latvia and Estonia*

Latvia: unwah! *scaredily hides under the table wrapped around Estonia's leg* it's okay Estonia~~~~ ill protect you some how!

Japan: *follows* alright since you paid this time, I will pay next time. *points to a bench* if you want to we can just relax there rather than go back. *yeah Pangaea was freaky*

318REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: Si, Si! *Laughs* That's what I love to hear. *He smiles happily at her and takes his hand back, settling it on his lap*

Estonia: *Grips her kind of tightly* It's alright, maybe if we sit still and quietly he wont notice us. *Is shaking lightly*

Greece: No, you don't have to. *He places money on the counter and grabs their food, pushing Japan lightly by the shoulders as he leads him away*

Prussia: *Charges onto the jet* I claim this Jet in the name of the awesome Prussia! *Strikes a pose* Oh, hi Tonio!

319REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Admin

Romana: *snickers* whatever you say bastard.

Rodinia: *shrugs* buisness is buisness.

Pangaea: im testing my test subject!

Russia: *burts in on the scene* sorry im late but im here for the meeting!

Pangaea: Russia~! *goes and death grips him in a hug*

Russia: ha ha I dont know you but I like hugs *hugs equally death gripping*

Latvia: *lets out a scared squeal and jumps over to Estonia* oh no its the scary man! *looks like a scared puppy hugging him* help me Estonia~~~~! He pats my head and I don like it~!

Japan: *takes out his wallet* I will pay.

320REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: *Pats her head* You'll do what's right I know you will. *He claps twice* Now, no more moping, be happy...er be pleasantly pissed of at everything!

Estonia: I'm pretty sure you can be arrested for that... *Glances at Latvia* Why would you give her candy just to take it away?

Greece: I see, *Goes up and orders for the both of them*

321REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Admin

Romana: *pauses*... yes... But he doesnt!

Rodinia: heheh! *winks and puts the money in his pocket heading to his seat* I should make a buissness out of this~!

Pangaea: *takes Latvia's candy away* ah ha not too much lil Latvia! You could get cavities!

Latvia: *pouts* b-but it's so good! Wah you're mean!

Japan: well... *starts to make long explinations on fav rice balls*
(Yeah idk shit on rive balls ^^")

322REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: But doesn't Feli deserve to be happy?

Estonia: *Puts the pictures away* I'll try to keep that in mind.

Greece:So, what kind of riceballs are the best? *Looks curiously at everything when they get there*

323REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Admin

Lovina: *turns to him looking furious* HELL NO! THAT BASTARD DOESNT DESERVE SHIT FROM ME!

Rodinia: *takes the money and grins* thank you for your buissness sir~! *gives him the pictures* if you ever need more sneaky pictures, im your man!

Pangaea: *gives Latvia more candy* here you go~!

Latvia: *she takes all the suckers happily* thank you mean lady~!

Japan: *sees the rice ball stand just up ahead* there it is, I knew o hadnt forgot where it was.

324REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: You know, maybe you should ease up on Germany, it would make Ita happy. *He smiles at the back of her head*

Estonia: *He ponders it for a moment before he nods briskly and takes out a twenty, passing it descreetly to Rodinia* here...

Greece: Oh, okay. *Nods*

325REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 13 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 am

Admin

Romana: I guess... *she turns her head away* she's probably pissed at me for bashing at her boyfriend. *grits her teeth* that bastard will pay...

Rodinia: I'll sell them to you for twenty bucks~! *twenty bucks wull buy him like several whiskies*

Pangaea: *pokes Latvia's cheek over and over again* how do you feel?

Latvia: *laughs cheerfully* I hate you so much but I feel to joyful to! *hugs her* thank you so much for ruining my day~!

Pangaea: aw cute~! *hugs back not so death gripping tho*

Japan: well they dont seem like leaves really, they seem more like flowers.. and they grow back quickly too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum