HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 22]

151REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

America: *Gets the mental image of England on time out and bursts out laughing* Do you really think that'll work? And if it doesnt we can totally get him drunk off his ass!

152REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Pangaea: im his mother! I wont let him! *laughs hard* if he even tries he'll go to time out!

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

153REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

America: *somehow manages to make it louder and laughs idiotically* Dude Iggy is a total wet blanket. He'd find a way to completely ruin this party man.

154REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Admin

Pangaea: FUCK YEAH! *yeah her and America are truly related* yo ima text iggy and tell him to get the hell over here! *text England: yo iz ur mamma! Get ur arse over here now!!!!!!*

155REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

America: *Laughs as well* Chill out ma! It's not even that loud! Do you want it louder or something?

156REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Admin

Pangaea: *obliviously stands next to the speaker as it blares* DUUUUDE! I FUCKIN BLEW MY EARDRUM OUT! *laughs histerically*

157REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

America: Cool! *Puts the CD in and in true American fashion turns the volume up all the way and presses play*

158REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Admin

Pangaea: hmm well the latest songs are good, but hell you cant go wrong with 1D *laughs* lets do the mix then!

159REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(Of course!)

America: *Covers the room in all their stuff and places his bags of candy onto the table. Plugging in the giant stereo, he looks between CDs* What would you like? There's some one direction, some Justin beiber and oh! Some mix CDs that we put together last summer!

160REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Admin

Lovina: *puts an arm around her shoulder* now say uh... *thinks of a word* Tomatoes~! *smiles*
(Can we wait for Snowy on the rest of this?)

Pangaea: *throws streamers around* whoohoo! We're gonna partay like there ain't no tomarow!

161REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Belgium: *Takes her hand* Ah thanks! *Grins at Spain and the camera cheerfully slings an arm around lovi's middle*

America: Hell yeah! *Runs around, distributing hats, and putting up things*

Seychelles: huh what?!? *Spins around* Do i know....Wait Canada, is that you. *Holds back laughter* I thought you learned from your last time crossdressing?

162REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Admin

Latvia: I dont know... *really confused*

Stranger: omg! It's her! *runs up to her* Cutie-chan! Cutie-chan! Sign my shirt please!

Latvia: what?! Um h-how do you know me?!

Stranger: you're only the cutest thing on YouTube! Havent you seen the vid?! *hands her her phone which has the video playing*

*Rodinia's face appears on the screen*
Rodinia: hi everyone! I present to you Cutie-chan! In... truth or dare!
*the camera turns to Latvia who's twirling her pigtail*
Rodinia: Cutie-chan~ say hi to the inter webz!
Latvia: *blows a kiss* muwha! *giggles*

Latvia: *continues watching somewhat horrified*

Rodinia: truth or dare?
Latvia: uh truth!
Rodinia: fav person from 1D?
Latvia: ah um... is Estonia~ count?
Rodinia: *laughs* no Estonia is not a part of One Direction.
Latvia: *pouts* well why the hell not?!
Rodinia: *laughs more until he finally stop* truth or dare?
Latvia: uh dare? *smiles cutely*
Rodinia: make your best impression of Estonia! *hands her some glasses*
Latvia: *puts on the glasses and makes the best Estonia look she can* sparkle~!
Rodinia: Russia!
Latvia: *takes off the glasses and speaks in a Russian accent with a creepy smile* hi im Russia and I like to squeeze Latvia's head da!
Rodinia: okay now me!
Latvia: *gives a creepier smile squeezing her fingers* ra~pis~t~!
Rodinia: okay that's not funny! *he stops laughing* try an innocent cat!
Latvia: *puts her hands up like their paws with an cute innocent pouty face* Meow! Meow!
Rodinia: okay make a heart to the camera!
Latvia: *makes a heart to the camera with an adorable smile* byebye~! I wuv u! Muwha!
Rodinia: *laughs turning off the camera*

Latvia: *twitching*

Japan: no it's okay you gave me more confidence.

163REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *shakes his head* Nope! But they know you somehow... Just what did you get yourself into while you were out? *Chuckles softly*

Greece: Oh! Sure, *Let's go and places his hands In his lap* Sorry.

164REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Admin

Latvia: yeah sorry Lemmy. *gives him a sedimental smile, she knows exactly how he feels*

Lemmy: *well at least he's cheerful now*

Stanger: *whispers* omg is that her?!

Stranger: *gasps* I think it is!

Strangers: *wave at Latvia*

Latvia: *looks at the strangers confused* do you know those people Estonia?

Japan: um y-yeah I guess I did... c-can we stop now? *twitches slightly*

165REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Chuckles softly* I can imagine. *Looks at Lemmy*Guess we forgot...,

Greece: *Grins* Hey....you hugged me back!

166REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Admin

Latvia: yeah. *closes her eyes contently* this is the most chill I've been all day. *laughs slightly*

Lemmy: *comes running toward them, he's pissed that they left him with crazy people* bark! Bark! *walks by Latvia's leg as if he's trying to protect her from something*

Latvia: *smiles down at him* Hey Lemmy! *laughs slightly* sorry we left you...

Japan: *blushes slightly* uh uh y-you're welcome Greece-san! *tries not to panic slowly hugs him back*

167REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Kayy~)

Estonia: *Sighs with content* It's really pretty here huh?

Greece: *Syares at the ears before he takes them gently* Wow, thanks Japan. *Hratefully hugs the smaller nation*

168REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Admin

Romana: *giggles* okay! *gets up on the table giving a hand out to help Bel up*
(We're probs gonna have to wait for Cinna on this)

Latvia: *follows him looking around the city a bit seeing if she recognizes something, she's smiling brightly though feeling relaxed and not so nervous*

Japan: well Ita-chan makes pretty good food... and I guess origami manga and anime did originate ftom my country... *smiles* atigato for your compliments Greece-san. *takes out a pair of Greece hair colored cat ears that look almost real* I uh made these for you...

169REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: *Snaps a couple pics with a smile* Beautiful! Now why don't cha get up there with Bel and smile for the camera. *Laughs*

Estonia: So, shall we get to searching? *Pulls her down the sidewalk as they walk*

Greece: I'm sure you are, I mean who would do those things better than you?

170REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Admin

Romana: *blows a kiss to the camera winking*

Latvia: *her heart skips a beat as he touches her hand she blushes a slight pink* y-yeah.

Japan: well... *thinks* I guess im pretty good at cooking... origami... reading manga and watching anime.... serving others... making salted tuna... *looks him* it's kind of hard to name things im good at because im not sure if Im good at them.

171REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: *Nods* Yes yes, of course! *Pulls a camera off of the table* Strike a pose Lovi! *Aims the camera at her*

Estonia: It can't be that far, you were only gone for half an hour, so we can wander about for a while. We'll find it eventually. *Takes her hand gently*

Greece: *Smiles* what else are you good at?

172REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Admin

Romana: Tonio! Tonio! Take pictures! Si? *her eyes are wide in excitement*

Latvia: *smiles brightly* okay then let's go! *gets up thinking* okay now I just have to think about where this place is...

Japan: oh you think my costumes are cool? *smiles slightly* arigato Greece-san.

173REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain: *Laughs* Yes, go and do your stuff!

Estonia: Don't ask. *Pokes her forehead* if you want to go then we'll go.

Greece: Well, thank you... *Smiles* who knew you had such cool costumes..

174REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Admin

Rodinia: *looks at him looking innocent* hmm? Im not doing anything~!

Italy: *still looking at him confused* seriously it's like I know you fron somewhere...

Rodinia: *grins at her* maybe you've seen me in your dreams~?

Italy: *thinks* dreams... *her eyes widen in shock* you're the rapist from my dream last night! *tries to get out of his grasp*

Rodinia: come now im not anything like that! *laughs past his lies* why dont you join the fashion show~? *comes closer to her face not loosening his grip around her waist*

Italy: *nervously* uh ah no thanks im fine... *laughs nervously that's cue for Germany to come in*
(Otay If u want me to I can sub finny for u?)

175REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 7 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *Glances over at Italy and Rodinia with a glare* Just what do you think you are doing? *Stares at him menacingly*

Canada: *Walks awkwardly down the hall, overly stressed out and clad in a dress that she had from that one time she tried crossdressing to make people notice her. She tugs at her barret nervously as she notices her sort of cousin just creeping in the hallway* Hey, Sey...what are you doing out here?

(lol we were gonna wait for Sam... Then I guess I forgot Razz)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum